Self Employed Or Not

Hello Everyone :smiley:

Right i have always worked for companies so never really bothered but i am thinking of going self employed as a driver (not owner driver)for a few companies or who ever needs a driver, but as i have only started looking down this route just looking for a few pointers :smiley: and the best way on going ahead :bulb:

Oh no! Let me tell you how this thread will go… ppl will ask you why you wanna do it, do you know you need to calculate the loss of your holiday pay into your rate e.t.c and whether or not your gonna do your own accounting then another will disagree with another and you will be none the wiser… [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Yeah i was thinking that when i was posting it but i hope people don’t start getting negative :unamused:

Jas-G:
Yeah i was thinking that when i was posting it but i hope people don’t start getting negative :unamused:

I was looking into it a while back but decided against it in the end

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Best thing I ever did. Claim everything, even toilet paper. This year I put in a claim for the wear on my shoe soles whilst walking from the fuel pump to the till and back.