Selecting incorrect tacho mode

Good evening. I have a question for people who know what they’re talking about, people with learning difficulties need not reply.

Yesterday I drove from Nottinghamshire to Preston, had two hours sleepy time and then drove to Hereford. When I came to set off from Preston, I realised I’d forgot to set the analogue tachograph to ‘break’ and it had recorded my two hours of quiet time as ‘other work’. I couldn’t have another break because I needed to be in Hereford before a certain time, so off I went.

I didn’t have another break until after I had tipped at Hereford and was making my way back towards the civilised world. According to the chart, I drove for about six and a half hours and did two hours other work without having a break.

Is this chart destined for a muddy puddle or should I just write on the back that the two hour period of other work was actually sleepy time?

Just write on the back of the chart “Mode switch error, 1015-1215 = break” (or whatever times it was).

Thank you Mr Monk, you have been most helpful.

Please accept my gift.

Enjoy.

Harry Monk:
Just write on the back of the chart “Mode switch error, 1015-1215 = break” (or whatever times it was).

correct i’ve done it loads of times never had a problem with vosa :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

SmashedCrabFace:

Please accept my gift.

Enjoy.

Thank you, but looking at that stain on the right-hand side, she has already been given to. :wink:

SmashedCrabFace:

Please accept my gift.

Enjoy.

leaking left ■■■■■■?

Yep, wot 'arry said.

So long as you don’t do this sort of thing regularly and your normal working pattern is legal you will have no problems.

Because of a blowout on the motorway with a weird trailer tyre size and no correct tyres for miles i ended up doing an 18 hour shift, you try finding somewhere to park at 11pm once you get rolling, so i wrote on the back the truth.
Sure enough gets pulled in the following week for a weight check, told them about the bad disc when i handed me cards over…no problems at all, VOSA told me they could see what the normal work pattern was and could see by the trace that i’d been slowing down for laybys after getting moving again, so had no problem with me at all.

So long as you don’t try to take the P out of them or treat them like idiots (they are far from that) they are fair, i suppose it helps if the company isn’t known for dodgy operations.

happysack:

SmashedCrabFace:

Please accept my gift.

Enjoy.

leaking left ■■■■■■?

After extensive study I can confirm this is a shadow and not a stain.

I will double and triple check if need be, I don’t mind and I have time on my hands. Well one hand. :wink:

I have studied this picture carefully, very carefully and I think the stain is actually part of the pattern on her top.

Coffeeholic:

happysack:

SmashedCrabFace:

Please accept my gift.

Enjoy.

leaking left ■■■■■■?

After extensive study I can confirm this is a shadow and not a stain.

I will double and triple check if need be, I don’t mind and I have time on my hands. Well one hand. :wink:

ohh you! you got me thinking now! i’ll just recheck as well…back later folks!

SmashedCrabFace:
I have studied this picture carefully, very carefully and I think the stain is actually part of the pattern on her top.

Maybe it is just on your computer screen? :wink:

Lovely pair of top ■■■■■■■■ though aren’t they? I wouldn’t mind being repeatedly smacked around the face with those.

SmashedCrabFace:
Lovely pair of top ■■■■■■■■ though aren’t they? I wouldn’t mind being repeatedly smacked around the face with those.

I’m sure you wouldn’t, but meanwhile you have Miss Fist to keep you company. :wink:

SmashedCrabFace:

Nah, it’s the shadow of a bell end. :stuck_out_tongue:

Coffeeholic:

SmashedCrabFace:

thought he was training this week too busy to be in photos :unamused:

Kirk Ella 71:

Coffeeholic:

I hope you’re not talking about Lord Samuel, he knows people in high places you know. All he has to do is click his fingers and one of his body guards will ■■■■ you up.

SmashedCrabFace:

Kirk Ella 71:

Coffeeholic:

I hope you’re not talking about Lord Samuel, he knows people in high places you know. All he has to do is click his fingers and one of his body guards will [zb] you up.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Harry Monk:

SmashedCrabFace:

Please accept my gift.

Enjoy.

Thank you, but looking at that stain on the right-hand side, she has already been given to. :wink:

The photo reminds me of my missus.

She is always spilling her dinner down her front :stuck_out_tongue:

Magnifico, if I had my hand on those I would not care about what mode I was o.n