Selbys garage (woodhouse)

gickniff:

coomsey:

carryfast-yeti:
all the big tipper operators round here sold their fleets off and subbed-out the work.Redland and ECCQ used to about the best jobs going back in the day.

Hi carryfast just found this tonite I presume you drive for them if so is Pete Dorflor still on for them? I,m asking cos he were my best man and not been in touch with him for many a while. He left Tallis n Cresswell n I had his mount Mickey Mouse 8 wheeler n then followed him to Emmersons

Hi coomsey sorry for the late reply but I’ve not been on here for ages! Indeed Pete Dorfler does still work for us he’s 65 next year and I think he may carry on. If you tell me your full name I’ll relay that you were asking after him cheers

Magic gickniff. I’m Paul Coombes he’ll def remember me, we last worked together bout 12yr ago. Has his hair turned white yet? Cheers Paul

coomsey:

gickniff:

coomsey:

carryfast-yeti:
all the big tipper operators round here sold their fleets off and subbed-out the work.Redland and ECCQ used to about the best jobs going back in the day.

Hi carryfast just found this tonite I presume you drive for them if so is Pete Dorflor still on for them? I,m asking cos he were my best man and not been in touch with him for many a while. He left Tallis n Cresswell n I had his mount Mickey Mouse 8 wheeler n then followed him to Emmersons

Hi coomsey sorry for the late reply but I’ve not been on here for ages! Indeed Pete Dorfler does still work for us he’s 65 next year and I think he may carry on. If you tell me your full name I’ll relay that you were asking after him cheers

Magic gickniff. I’m Paul Coombes he’ll def remember me, we last worked together bout 12yr ago. Has his hair turned white yet? Cheers Paul

Ok Paul will do and yes his hair has gone white, in fact one of the farms we go to commented he looks like a pint of Guinness