Seimens VDO

So this morning I was ejecting my card, pressed eject and confirmed end country , went about gathering my things, looked up and it was saying 24hr flashing ‘yes’ or ‘no’. I wasn’t sure what it meant so pressed yes, I then got a huge printout. It’s my first time using one of these and presumed it was asking if I wanted a 24hr print out? Is that right/normal?

Tarrman:
So this morning I was ejecting my card, pressed eject and confirmed end country , went about gathering my things, looked up and it was saying 24hr flashing ‘yes’ or ‘no’. I wasn’t sure what it meant so pressed yes, I then got a huge printout. It’s my first time using one of these and presumed it was asking if I wanted a 24hr print out? Is that right/normal?

Yes, the 24hr? question is asking if you want a 24 hr printout. You don’t need to do one, unless there’s something abnormal you need to write on the back of it.

Cheers :smiley:

That would do the printout after it asks you ‘end of shift?’ And you say yes. If you put NO, it will spit your card out without printout.