Seen on forums

Maybe its me getting old, and not understanding the latest things in the world wide web…

i can just about understand facetube and ■■■■■■■ and twerping … or what ever it is…
but i keep seeing ‘[zb]’ on the forums.

please can someone enlighten me to what this means :blush:

Boneheed:
Maybe its me getting old, and not understanding the latest things in the world wide web…

i can just about understand facetube and [zb] and twerping … or what ever it is…
but i keep seeing ‘[zb]’ on the forums.

please can someone enlighten me to what this means :blush:

Do you mean you see [zb] as in zb in brackets ?

If that’s what you’re talking about it’s Trucknets way of swearing, it can mean pretty much whatever you want it to mean really.
Sometimes people type [zb] and sometimes the auto-censor automatically replaces swear words with it.

Try typing the f word then preview the post and you’ll see what it’s about.

Don’t feel bad about not knowing about it, it’s a Trucknet-UK thing that I’ve never seen anywhere else on the net :wink:

The problem with this post is that there’s no way of knowing if that’s what you’re talking about or if the auto-censor has put [zb] into your post :smiley:

ha ha :laughing: yeah there was a word in there thats been replaced with the [zb]… was twitter with an ‘a’ not an ‘i’

thanks, now i know :laughing:

[zb] is purely a TruckNetUK thing.
zb is how the original moderator on Trucknet would mark his edits as those are the initials of his nickname, ZzarBean. We have stayed with that as a Trucknet tradition.
Bully’s Bar is another tradition, named after an original member who requested and moderated that forum.

please click this link and vote now …TNUK needs your vote