Seeking info regarding working for Turner (Soham)

Hi does anybody have info regarding driving for Turners Soham for the temperature controlled operation.
wages,shifts,etc cheers Steve

Can you speak Polish :question: :laughing:

The Rustler:
Can you speak Polish :question: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Wouldnt be my first choice personally, tipped there once and theres an awful lot of foreigners there. I work just down the road from them and know theres quite a few companies out this way, probably expect you to be out all week though. If you dont want that you’ve got city link and another company on the a142 just before turners.

I’m with Turners on liquids

The odd times I’ve done fridges, I’ve been treated like muck by the planners.

Job for life, if you need one though

I have done some work there on agency at the Bicker depot near Boston (used to be Browns). There one of the better paid jobs in the area (day rate) they max your hours out and like to know where you are all the time. If you can handle that its an alright job. Yes lot’s of foreigners but there is everywhere these days.

The late great Harry always refered to them as Turners of Soham , oops sorry no Poland :laughing:

splitshift:
The late great Harry always refered to them as Turners of Soham , oops sorry no Poland :laughing:

Thought it was “Turners of Sohamski” :question: :unamused:

Always remember to leave your handbrake off when parking on a ferry. We can’t have Stobarts having all the limelight.
Well we havn’t had Stobarts mentioned for at least a day. :laughing:

Buy a Polish phrasebook, and be prepared to drive like a ■■■■■
B-)

mastesallan:
Hi does anybody have info regarding driving for Turners Soham for the temperature controlled operation.
wages,shifts,etc cheers Steve

I know 2 who work/ did work on the fridges for turners browns,one has now left as he never saw his kids(wed-sun,11 am starts(or round about that) and not home to 1/2 a.m) and the other is still there,money sounds decent but when you hear the hours he’s doing its not good,but close to where he lives so will put up with it for now.
Said opposite to lad above the planners are o.k,if they say they’ll ring you back they will,ran out of hours and they sent a taxi to get him back.