Seeking First Job - North London

All,

I am looking for some leads/pointers to any good agencies/employers out there. The issue I have is that I have a full-time job, which I won’t leave (a secret shared between me and my former instructor Tracy at PSTT :sunglasses: ) and I’m looking to get some driving experience in Class 2 before returning to PSTT to complete my Class 1.

So, my issue is that I can only do ad-hoc daily work which changes weekly. I have been contacting Agy’s locally and stating that I would accept a lesser rate as it’s not the money I need, but I’m not a charity, it is the time behind the wheel I want to rack up.

I have been given a pointer to work for Brakes in Harlow, who I worked for previously with an agency many years ago, but the Agy understandably is half-hearted about putting me forward on this basis. Like everyone else, with the COVID restrictions lifting the employers are opening up again.

Ideally, moving vehicles or delivering them would be best, not afraid of the grafting. I don’t need to be PAYE as I am a VAT registered LTD. I am based in Woodford, but willing to travel to Harlow and a similar radius.

Does anyone know of an Agy/Employer to approach? Many Thanks in advance.