Security with bad attitude

Just keep saying "Pardon " “Sorry mate what did you say ?” "Sorry can you repeat that - I didn’t hear you " Keep that up for 5 minutes and they either give up or explode .lol

A strong email to the MD or H&S officer saying the security man touched you inappropriately may suffice. :laughing:

I hated Lidl Bristol i got banned after called one of the ladies there a graduate of the Herr Flick school .She took offence to that.The other office people were in stitches.I have never been sent there ever again.

WheelsofCardiff:
I hated Lidl Bristol i got banned after called one of the ladies there a graduate of the Herr Flick school .She took offence to that.The other office people were in stitches.I have never been sent there ever again.

I got banned from DHL Bicester for refusing a load andtelling them im leaving site after being kept waiting for it for too long.

So I got banned and left the site without being loaded and I’ve nkt been back since.

Who won that one again? :laughing:

Automatic barrier & an intercom that gets you straight through to goods in/out. It’s all thats required.

Had the same problem last week. Apparently I had been parked illegally. Although I had been requested to park in space by warehouse person. Security guy said he did not believe me. Just told his manager that I’m expected to treat customers with respect and expect likewise. Mind you this was Hereford so he could of been ex S.A.S. I’m ex S.A.S. myself ( Saturdays and Sundays) we could have ripped each other to bits.

Mick Bracewell:

msgyorkie:

Stevo87:
Yep fully agree. But it strange position to be in when you have little to No actual Recorese unlike most other jobs where at lest, if you have issues like this there are set and clear procedures to follow or a chane to report up. Due to lack of consequence for there action due to them being almost free to try to intimidate/ bully people who they think they have power over.
I openly etmit if he try’s it again I’ll probably stop and recrest to speak with his big boss or the manager of the company. And escalate sensibly. Due people like that do make the job harder and more stressful. I am a big bolever in if there is a issue is to face up to it and try to resolve it. But personally like most other Drivers / workers all I would like is to Get on with my work without the thret of Intimerdacion or Bullying. I very much agree treat people haw you expect to be treated.
The main reason why I brought this up hear to at least get people thinking about the issue and bring a little light to it. Not that I hold any of the keys to fully resolve it.

Email the CEO or Managing Director of the company you delivered to and complain.

Please ensure you have a competent and educated person on hand to proofread your email before clicking the ‘send’ button.

To be honest, so long as the message can be understood, most of us don’t get too hung up about spelling mistakes.