Security Breach

I’ll try and lay this out as best I can but I’ve had a Tacho issue & I’m not sure what to do about it if anything.
When I removed my card the other night, before it ejected the words, Security Breach flashed up on the tacho head. Out came the card, I downloaded it, clocked out & home I went.
When I downloaded my card our driver trainer called me over & told me I’d gained several infringments between this shift when the security breach flashed up and the next day. This told me my previous shift hadn’t been closed but I’d removed the card & carried out a manual entry the following morning on a different unit. It also showed me to have been driving all night which is wrong because I was home tucked up in bed.

What would cause this Security breach? As we drive different units most shifts my card has been fine since & no one else driving that unit has had any problems with it.

Could this be a faulty card, a fault in the tacho or just a one off? Any ideas or suggestions?

BB.

This may help…google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source … 0100,d.ZGU

Thanks for the link Baldbloke, that shows it could be a multitude of things. I’ll print it off and give it to our man in the office. If it comes up again I’ll note the icon on the screeen so we can identify the problem or at least narrow it down a bit.

BB