Security breach

i put my tacho on break yesterday and when I returned the tacho had spit my card out and the display was showing security breach,any info guys :question:

Check your ring piece for magnets, see if you have been interfered with.

:stuck_out_tongue:

You’ll find a list of error codes here.
soubory.proridice.eu/tachografy/tacho_chyby.pdf

Uncleskid:
i put my tacho on break yesterday and when I returned the tacho had spit my card out and the display was showing security breach,any info guys :question:

fleet.vdo.com/media/1048/flc … _gb_en.pdf

go to page 64

F-reds:

Can’t see truck being interfered with it was in our yard at the time

I had that a year ago had to have new tacho and re-calibration done. Not cheap either.

I’ve got 2 security breach events logged on my card from over a year ago, every time you do a printout they are on the bottom. I don’t know if they stay on your card for its full lifetime.

What happened with my truck was it had just been for a calibration the day before, and I don’t know if they hadn’t sealed it or summit but I got whipped into the office when the infrigments came through, good job I had a defect sheet to back my story up :neutral_face:

Uncleskid:

F-reds:

unless you fell out with another employee and they are trying to get you done,thats possible

same advice again…take a Stanley to your card and apply for a new one…take a hammer to the tacho,…empty a can of wd40 over the cab so nobody can take fingerprints…and torch the cab…use the lit ■■■ jammed into a book of matches ploy to let you get up to the canteen with your alibi before it goes up… :slight_smile:

Uncleskid:

F-reds:

:unamused: WOOOOSH!!! :laughing: :laughing:

Give MI5 a bell, see if they can throw any light on it. :bulb:
btw…On said break , you haven’t been buying any black flags have you, or booking flights to Islamabad? There is a direct link to your tacho by the anti terrorist squad, we were told this on session 2 of our dcpc class, hope that helps, but also still give the ringpiece a quick once over…just in case :wink:

robroy:

Uncleskid:

F-reds:

:unamused: WOOOOSH!!! :laughing: :laughing:

Give MI5 a bell, see if they can throw any light on it. :bulb:
btw…you haven’t been buying any black flags have you, or booking flights to Islamabad?

:laughing:

Soon to be double woosh I reckon!