Secure weekend parking in york

anyone know of a safe secure ■■■■■■■■■■■■ in york. I have a stag do in July and looking at options. should be ok for sorting work enabling en route weekend break in york just need to organise a good safe ■■■■■■■■■■■■. have spoke to lorry park but won’t be able
ble to collect till 6am Monday. may need to get earlier.

anyone offer anything?

What about Whitley bridge?? 5 pound a night i believe… Bit further away though!!

yt03:
What about Whitley bridge?? 5 pound a night i believe… Bit further away though!!

need something closer thanks

There is a coach park at bottom wigglington road near hospital.

red7jase:

yt03:

need something closer thanks

Check your pm

Jack-knife:

do you know if this is council run?

Yeah it is

just googled it union terrace coach. I will contact them and ask if I can park a hgv there or if it’s restricted to coaches. thanks

Jack-knife:

Can’t park trucks on there anymore, it used to be truck parking like most only over night, but is just coaches now.
as for secure there is really only murton auction truck parking, safe is a couple of places that have security guards knocking about, YO26 6PB millfield lane, either on the main road, or down the 1st left at parcel force site down there is either open or there is security on, or clifton moor industrial estate YO30 4WF that’s the sameish.

I park there all time but get a dispention from council.
Just tell them you on stag do and don’t fancy driving home after.
Failing that closet you got is Clifton Moor hell of a walk to town.

Jack-knife:

or a 15 quid taxi ride :open_mouth:

Theres the big layby on the A64 half a mile past York heading for Malton. Where the Highwayman caff is

largebloke1969:

Jack-knife:

There is a great park and ride service from near Clifton moor. Don’t think it would cost £15 in a taxi though.

Try hospital fields road. It’s just over the road from the cop shop and should be fairly quiet at the weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

madmackem:

largebloke1969:

Jack-knife:

There is a great park and ride service from near Clifton moor. Don’t think it would cost £15 in a taxi though.

they were the quotes i were getting when I stayed at the premier inn near the old sugar factory rang several taxi firms all round the figure

Park on Clifton moor near moss tyres there is 24 hour security on and your near his hut if parked near moss tyres