Secure weekend parking - East Leeds / Garforth / Sherburn

Does anyone know anyone to talk to about finding secure weekend parking and the odd night in the week in the East Leeds, Garforth, Sherburn, Ferrybridge, Castleford areas?

It would be for unit and trailer??

Matty72:
Does anyone know anyone to talk to about finding secure weekend parking and the odd night in the week in the East Leeds, Garforth, Sherburn, Ferrybridge, Castleford areas?

There was an advert up on wall in Norcon’s office, can’t remember details and don’t visit anymore, but the advert was for ‘close to whitwood truckstop’ so castleford sort of area.

Thanks Wayne, will pop down to Whitwood Truck Stop and ask down there, hopefully they will know.

Cheers

Matt

Matty72:

I would give Longs of Leeds a call, the Crossgates trailer park in the ice cream factory seems a good bet. I have had many a good sleep in there, despite the shunters telling jokes in the middle of the night

Wheel Nut:

Matty72:

I would give Longs of Leeds a call, the Crossgates trailer park in the ice cream factory seems a good bet. I have had many a good sleep in there, despite the shunters telling jokes in the middle of the night

i parked my truck in long’s yard for a couple of weekends,when i worked for tef transport. give long’s a ring and ask to speak to andrew long, he may charge for the priveledge :slight_smile:

grahamzx6r:

Wheel Nut:

Matty72:

i parked my truck in long’s yard for a couple of weekends,when i worked for tef transport. give long’s a ring and ask to speak to andrew long, he may charge for the priveledge :slight_smile:

I don’t think he’s expecting it for free G

waynedl:

grahamzx6r:

Wheel Nut:

Matty72:

I don’t think he’s expecting it for free G

try this place aswell matty72

peckfield farm, selby road, leeds ls25 4bd, tel 01132872664

its on the top of garforth cliff on the a63. we used to park a couple of AA recovery trucks in there about 5 years ago, and its secure gate entry on a night and a weekend

I was in the Container base Valley Farm Rd today, they have a notice up for secure weekend parking.

try this place aswell matty72

peckfield farm, selby road, leeds ls25 4bd, tel 01132872664

its on the top of garforth cliff on the a63. we used to park a couple of AA recovery trucks in there about 5 years ago, and its secure gate entry on a night and a weekend

Will give them a try in the morning, that’s a top one, am only round the corner in Kippax

Don’t expect it to be free, it saves my boss a fortune, all his work is around the Leeds/Wakefield area and he is based over in Scunthorpe, also save me loads of time and petrol

Cheers Graham

Matt

Try the pallet yard in Eggborough just of j34 M62 they charge £5.00 per night and its 24hour manned and they do bunkered diesel