Secure Truck Parking in London/South East

I know that this is probably a stupid question, but is there anywhere in London or the “Home Counties” where a truck could be parked up securely for a couple of weeks in October ?

We have a customer who is doing two exhibitions in London, one at the end of September and one in the middle of October. Their truck will be coming from Slovakia with their exhibition stand, and they want to avoid driving back to Bratislava in between shows. They’ve asked me to find somewhere secure their truck could be parked or garaged.

I don’t know what size the truck will be, but on previous experience it’s likely to be a tractor unit and trailer.

Any suggestions.

Thanks in advance

Derek

have you tried titan truckstop in thurrock?

you would be better off phoning some transport firms and asking if the have a temp space and how much.

Yes, that’s what I would do, I imagine you would be looking at about £200 pcm in that part of the world.

As stated above, try one of the major transport companies.

There is Davies Turner out by the Dartford bridge River crossing on the M25. Easy to get to and find and easy to get straight back into Central London again

If your vehicle is sat around for two or three weeks then they would probably even find you some work for the truck to do!!! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Fortress Distribution Park in Tilbury??

Well what a change, thought any piece of unoccupied land or road would have been more what they were after…

Thanks for your replies - I’ve followed up your suggestions, and hopefully we’ll have some success!

We’re a bit restricted in where we can store/park this truck because it’s going to be full of exhibition equipment, so whereever we leave it, it’ll need to be secure.

Many thanks

Derek