Secure Truck Parking in Crewe

recieved by email

Thank you for reading this e-mail the content of which is to inform you of the new Lorry Parking facility we have recently opened in Crewe, Cheshire.

The site is a 3.5acre block paved purpose built former transport depot. It is fully fenced and floodlit. The site is manned 24hrs a day to give peace of mind to both driver and employer.

The services that we are able to offer the driver are as follows:
120 marked parking bays, all on block paving
44 seat Café offering hot and cold freshly made food and drinks
CLEAN male and female toilets and showers on site
Pub next door and more within easy walking distance
Shops and takeaways within easy walking distance
Easy access off main route into Crewe, directly opposite main Industrial Estate

Advantages to the operator are as follows:
Secure parking in a fully fenced, gated and manned facility
Only 4 miles from M6 Motorway so minimum wasted mileage
Operated by former Transport Company Director so your needs are understood
Knowledge that your vehicle and load are as secure as is possible, even while unattended
Accounts can be set up easily

When we made the decision to open this facility we said that as former Transport Operators we saw the need to not only caters for the driver but we could also appreciate the needs and concerns of the operator. We know that although parking is available there is a lack of manned facilities meaning that security is still questionable. We are pleased to be able to say that accounts have already been opened with several companies many of whom carry high value loads. In the very near future we will be able to offer a truck cleaning service also and again accounts can be set up for this.

We would welcome any visits to the site if you would like to come and see what we are offering, for this or any other questions you may have please call on either of the following numbers:
Call Norman on: 07894-622250 or Ian on: 07894-865051

also received a flyer ( which I pasted into a picture & put on photobucket )

Its 10 minutes from the M6.

5 minutes walk to the street where the station is, lots of pubs and take aways.

Stayed at Crewe Thursday night. There’s now a cafe on -site, open till 19.30; god food, clean and run by a biker, perfect for me! didn’t find out what time they open in the morning but still shut when I left at 7 o’clock.

Toilets and showers are good, very clean and well-kept. There’s also a TV lounge and drinks machine though I didn’t use it.

There’s a “beef-eater” type pub next door serving posheer food if your budget runs to it, and as stated it’s only five minutes walk to town where there’s any amount of restaurants and takeaways, and quite a few pubs although most of them seem to be of the trendy wine-bar type. Didn’t find one which served real ale, but I went in the “Last Orders”, bit rough but Cain’s Dark Mild at 1.45 a pint has got to be good. Locals friendly.

Gates are kept locked at night, security on duty and the park’s fenced; I think it used to be the old Royal Mail depot.

Cost s ten quid but you get a voucher for 12.50.

Follow the signs for Crewe railway station, head down past the big B & Q and it’s on the right.

Good stop, recommended.

gnasty gnome:
Follow the signs for Crewe railway station, head down past the big B & Q and it’s on the right.

eh? Think maybe you’ve missed a right turn at a round-a-bout if you’re passing B&Q & the park is coming up on your right.

Follow the signs for Crewe Gates Industrial Estate which comes up on your right. Its opposite that. opposite some car dealerships.

It is about here

Used it once and found it very clean and friendly.As has been posted plenty pubs and grub nearby but the on site cafe is P.D.G.

gnasty gnome:

WOW!!!

SWraith:

gnasty gnome:

WOW!!!

what he means is you get a receipt for 12 50 so you are 2 50 up to spend on a meal a pint or a lady of the night if you wish . crewe truck stop is ok by me

SWraith:

gnasty gnome:

WOW!!!

what he means is you get a reciept for 12 50 so you are 2 50 up to spend on a meal a drink or put towards the cost of a lady of the night if you wish.assuming your employer will pick up the parking receipt crewe truck stop is ok by me .