Secure parking Thurrock/Tilbury area

Can some of you folks let me know where I can get secure parking in the Thurrock/Tilbury area? I don’t think I will be at Thurrock services in time to get a space and 'aint sure it’s that secure either. South Mimms is a bit further away than I want to be really but it’s the only other place i can think of just now… suggestions please, it’s a high value load and it’s my trailer so I’ll be really p*****d on two counts if anyone slahes the curtain.

Cheers.

boathead:
Can some of you folks let me know where I can get secure parking in the Thurrock/Tilbury area? I don’t think I will be at Thurrock services in time to get a space and 'aint sure it’s that secure either. South Mimms is a bit further away than I want to be really but it’s the only other place i can think of just now… suggestions please, it’s a high value load and it’s my trailer so I’ll be really p*****d on two counts if anyone slahes the curtain.

Cheers.

I wouldn’t even trust South Mimms to be secure, certainly not against curtain slashing as even some drivers tend to have a look see. I believe you can book a space in Enfield at the Council park, although I have never parked there.

Crown Road Vehicle Park
Crown Road
EN1 1TH
Telephone: 020 8443 0602

enfield.gov.uk/info/471/road … ry_parks/1

Ordinarily i’d of said

Titan Truckstop

Stoneness Road, Thurrock, Essex, RM20 3AG, England

Phone - 01708 258500

But they are having some kaffuffle over planning permission so you may be best to ring them up first and see if you can book a place?
If you can’t get on there i’d go to the truckstop at Junctio 26 (M25).

Thanks to you ‘Mike C’ and ‘Wheel Nut’, I will try for ‘Titan’ first as it’s nearest to Tilbury, then if they wont answer the phone I’ll go for Junction 26 as it’s next most convenient.

Cheers again.

prob bit late, but i’d have gone with j26 truckstop to.
car parks abit bumpy, but, place has had an overhaul, so now purpose built showers, loos, cafe and a bar upstairs, looked good when i popped in briefly.
plus, only 35-45 mins to tilbury, depending on traffic of course.