Secure Parking Lux/Belgium Border Urgent!

Hi,

Need secure parking in Lux/Belgium border driver taken ill at Berchem Shell garage, does anyone know of any in this area.

Regards

jjsl

Best i can suggest is Mark’s at J1… (I know its not secure)
Open24/7 and the truck park is generally populated by British Trucks/British Drivers on Foreign Trucks most nights…
The Garage staff speak good English, so if you see them and let the know the score, they’ll probably keep an eye on it for you…Or the Police station is just down the road, can you contact them and seek their advice on it??

Hi Buzzardboy,
many thanks, will give that a try, do you know if theres any secure parking Metz area or towards Namur.

Regards

JJSL:
Hi Buzzardboy,
many thanks, will give that a try, do you know if theres any secure parking Metz area or towards Namur.

Regards

TBH i wouldnt want to leave an unattended British Truck anywhere in the Ardennes, Secure or not, though i understand you may not be in a positiuon to be choosy.

Just a thought, TransAlliance have gota large place at Thionville, Give Wheel Nut a PM and see if he could have a word for you??

Just an idea…

JJSL:
Hi Buzzardboy,

Regards

Nearest is Garolor at ZI Ennery. Not secure but maybe there is a transport company you could speak to with a guardian.

untrr.ro/download_file.php?f … 3e86ee.pdf

There are some securise sites here.

BuzzardBoy:

JJSL:
Hi Buzzardboy,

Regards

TBH i wouldnt want to leave an unattended British Truck anywhere in the Ardennes, Secure or not, though i understand you may not be in a positiuon to be choosy.

Just a thought, TransAlliance have gota large place at Thionville, Give Wheel Nut a PM and see if he could have a word for you??

Just an idea…

It is worth a try but it is not secure. There is a security man with a dog.

Wheel Nut:

BuzzardBoy:

JJSL:
Hi Buzzardboy,

Regards

Just an idea…

It is worth a try but it is not secure. There is a security man with a dog.

In the UK thats classed as State of the Art Security!! LOL

Many thanks to both of you for the suggestions, will make some phone calls tomorrow.

Again, many thanks

Regards

jjsl

not sure how secure its been a long while since ive been there but there was a truck stop opposite the massive elf petro chem factory in metz

Just a thought what about the custom yard by the coca cola factory in Luxemburg, or also the Luxemburg airport,■■

What about Habay truckstop, not secure but they do have a security guard patrolling.
and at least the driver has some faccillities.

what was the result on this
just being nosey