Secure parking in Milan

muckles:

Simon:

muckles:
Cheers Simon, I’ve seen that topic and had some useful information from Andy who posted the thread and went to the same place I’m going to.
If fact trucknet has proved far better for information about the Exhibition centre than the people who are running this event.

As you’d expect :smiley:
We’re truckers who’ve been there n done it. (Well some of us have)
They run an event. Getting there isn’t their problem, so they don’t care. :grimacing:

It wasn’t so much the getting there, I had sorted.
but it was simple questions like when can I get in the place and what entrance do I use?

Don’t those questions come under ‘getting there’ ?
It’s all very well finding the venue after 1000 miles, but if you can’t get to your unloading point on time, you haven’t got there. :slight_smile:

Simon:

muckles:

Simon:

muckles:
Cheers Simon, I’ve seen that topic and had some useful information from Andy who posted the thread and went to the same place I’m going to.
If fact trucknet has proved far better for information about the Exhibition centre than the people who are running this event.

They run an event. Getting there isn’t their problem, so they don’t care. :grimacing:

but it was simple questions like when can I get in the place and what entrance do I use?

Don’t those questions come under ‘getting there’ ?
It’s all very well finding the venue after 1000 miles, but if you can’t get to your unloading point on time, you haven’t got there. :slight_smile:

I see your point, but I was trying to distinguish between, planning a route across Europe, which I wouldn’t expect them to worry about and getting a time slot and entrance which I thought would be infomation they should tell me.

They have now given me information about getting into the Centre. This threw up even more questions but 2 pm’s to people on here and I had the information I needed within the hour. One of them even phoned me up, told me what I needed to know.

Thanks again Andy and Brian for all the information.

Any ideas of a good safe place to leave a truck in Milan for a few days?

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=69816

:laughing:
I doubt the advice has changed.
Can’t you leave it on site ?

muckles:

Simon:

muckles: