Secure parking in Hessle (Hull)

Heading into Hull, take the sign for Lorry park, its the 1st junction after you go past the Humber Bridge exit, go up the slip road to a set of lights, turn left, 20yards, turn right into a park and ride car park, but follow the signs for lorry parking.
I stopped there last night (Friday) the gates were locked, you press the intercom button near the gates, and a bloke comes out from the bus depot to let you in, you get given a kind of swipe card thing to get out the side gate.
There are also 2 very good and clean and spacious showers at the bus depot that are free, you just need 20p to get the hot water going. You use your swipe card to get in the showers, the security bloke will tell you all you need to know.(about whats what, not how to have a shower!)
Costs a tenner to park which is a bit steep, but it is very clean, and secure. Oh yeah, when you hand your card in in the morning, you get £2 back.
And a few minutes walk will get you to the superstore over the road.

if you walk by the supermarkets follow the signs for hessle a pub can be found called the norland which is nr the mini r/bout corner of hessle high rd and first lane hessle before the pub is a takeaway

kindle530:
Heading into Hull, take the sign for Lorry park, its the 1st junction after you go past the Humber Bridge exit, go up the slip road to a set of lights, turn left, 20yards, turn right into a park and ride car park, but follow the signs for lorry parking.
I stopped there last night (Friday) the gates were locked, you press the intercom button near the gates, and a bloke comes out from the bus depot to let you in, you get given a kind of swipe card thing to get out the side gate.
There are also 2 very good and clean and spacious showers at the bus depot that are free, you just need 20p to get the hot water going. You use your swipe card to get in the showers, the security bloke will tell you all you need to know.(about whats what, not how to have a shower!)
Costs a tenner to park which is a bit steep, but it is very clean, and secure. Oh yeah, when you hand your card in in the morning, you get £2 back.
And a few minutes walk will get you to the superstore over the road.

Remember, this place is only open at night even though during the day its empty but remains locked.The nearest daytime rest area thats quiet is off the roundabout for the bridge (first roundabout after coming off A63,signed Beverley + Humber Bridge),3rd exit inc entrance to the tip, signed ‘viewing point’.Couple of hundred yards down tht road on the right. Proper HGV parking (daytime only)

On A63 Eastbound, just before the last exit before the bridge (signposted A164 to Beverley, A15 for the bridge) there’s a service station with a bit of waste land attached to it. I park there regularly with a curtainsider, never had any problems - doesn’t cost anything either! You can park there anytime, day or night. Same with the one on the opposite side too!

pulltopark:
On A63 Eastbound, just before the last exit before the bridge (signposted A164 to Beverley, A15 for the bridge) there’s a service station with a bit of waste land attached to it. I park there regularly with a curtainsider, never had any problems - doesn’t cost anything either! You can park there anytime, day or night. Same with the one on the opposite side too!

Aye but there isn’t a pub or a chinese. neither is there a bus service, showers or dancing girls :wink:

Wheel Nut:

pulltopark:

Aye but there isn’t a pub or a chinese. neither is there a bus service, showers or dancing girls :wink:

I don’t drink, I have a stir-fry pre-pack in my fridge, a packet of baby wipes in my overhead locker and a pile of nooky mags under my bunk… Why would I want to ride around in a bus when I ride around in a truck all day? Haven’t you got any imagination? :laughing:

pulltopark:
a packet of baby wipes in my overhead locker and a pile of nooky mags under my bunk… Haven’t you got any imagination? :laughing:

im not having that :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: