Secure Parking Coslada (Madrid)

Hi, asking on behalf of my dad (Barcelona_Karl) he wanted to know if the Secure Parking at Coslada is open still, he thought he might of heard it was closed now? if someone could let me know that would be great so i can pass the info on to him, thanks

I think it is but CTM(Right next to Mercamadrid) is much nicer and very secure & it’s only a few minutes down the road from Coslada

Secure parking ■■ Fred`s at coslada is no longer secure used to be many years ago, Now an industrial estate. Not sure of any other place near bye.

Fred is still trading at a cafe under a block of big flats, there is a block of three flats,opposite is free parking in the area where they have a circus.If Spain TIR are still trading oppostite the train line, you can park for free by the Matador restaurant, the French and Italian drivers park there.
Avenue Fuentemar is the street you need then go around the back of it for the Matador.
If you have time get the train or bus in to the city centre,but check the last service back.The big trading estates are ok to park on,but as for secure or not is another matter.

Andy Rich:
I think it is but CTM(Right next to Mercamadrid) is much nicer and very secure & it’s only a few minutes down the road from Coslada

Hi andy, don’t suppose you know excatly where it is my dad asked

Lewman

CTM (transport centre ) is next to Mercamadrid ( Madrid Market )If going south Exit 19ab from M-40

if northbound Exit 20, M-40. They are signed up.

Lewman:

Andy Rich:

Hi andy, don’t suppose you know excatly where it is my dad asked

Country.joe’s directions are spot on, Mercamadrid is well signposted off the M-40 & I think the last couple of signs before exit 20 are marked CTM. Decent enough in there: good showers(ask for the key in the gatehouse), air conditioned driver’s room with a tv & microwave

The secure park at avenida alemania , Coslada is now closed , the car parks near Fred’s are now prohibited for trucks , I parked at c.t.m. Madrid as advised, got free wi fi free showers drivers room which has a few machines for drinks and snacks, restaurant around the corner under the hotel and a club if you need it lol, only bad ish point was my friend’s the frigo drivers like to park here. There is also another cafe but only open week days

Have been parked up at ctm now for 3 days safe as houses free WiFi showers ect 130 bus right outside takes you to lively town metro ect for madrid centre if you walk through the market 5th rounderbout chuck a right nice hotel all you can eat breckie 7 euros YUM YUM

wow someone still doing spain lucky boy lol

Don’t get to excited only in a luton tailift waiting to reload a play group after the show tomorrow then off to zurich only seen one Irish lad nothing else from our manor spain is still very cheap im glad to say love the tapas.

oh right happy travels boyo :smiley: