Secure lorry Park in brussels

Can anyone help, looking for secure lorry park in or very near to Brussels for Wednesday 16 th May. Need to park up a very expensive powerboat for about 6 hours during the day. Will be crossing Tuesday about 3.0pm have booked parking in Gent Belgium for Tuesday night, not due to arrive Almere Lake Amsterdam until 7.00pm for delivery Wednesday was thinking would kill some time having a look around Brussels I have misses and ■■■■■ in tow.

Not sure on the parking situation but it is a long way out of your way by a country mile.

If the parking in Ghent is safe leave it there and take the train. Cheap as chips and always on time.

turnip:
If the parking in Ghent is safe leave it there and take the train. Cheap as chips and always on time.

Yep, good idea, Wiki says…

Ghent is only a 30-minute train ride away from Brussels and is on the line from Brussels to Bruges and the coast. If you’re planning to visit Bruges and Brussels, definitely stop over in Ghent as well. There are also direct trains to Brussels Airport, Antwerp, Lille and Paris.

Harry Monk:

turnip:

Yep, good idea, Wiki says…

Ghent is only a 30-minute train ride away from Brussels and is on the line from Brussels to Bruges and the coast. If you’re planning to visit Bruges and Brussels, definitely stop over in Ghent as well. There are also direct trains to Brussels Airport, Antwerp, Lille and Paris.

And personally I’d say Brugge is a better place to visit. Just watch out for Colin farrel with a gun :wink:

which was a bloody cracking film.

Thanks for the replies, will check if I can stay parked at Gent during the day and take the train in.

chilistrucker:

Two manky whores and a racist dwarf ! Genius.

When you’re in gent find Amadeus rib place. All you can eat ribs. They’re are amazing. Where are you parking? You can park at gent dampoort station. I can’t remember how much but it’s safe enough and you can stop there throughout the day. It’s right near the centre about a 15 minute walk. Take the number 1 tram to saint peters station and you can get the train to Brugge for about €15 return.

I am here: tapatalk.com/map.php?w2l5h2

dukeofdirt:
When you’re in gent find Amadeus rib place. All you can eat ribs. They’re are amazing. Where are you parking? You can park at gent dampoort station. I can’t remember how much but it’s safe enough and you can stop there throughout the day. It’s right near the centre about a 15 minute walk. Take the number 1 tram to saint peters station and you can get the train to Brugge for about €15 return.

Gouden Leeuwplein 7
9000 Ghent

chilistrucker:

+1