Secret speed cameras

Look what they are hiding on the M25 .

kentonline.co.uk/maidstone/n … the-17066/

They’re not hiding them. There’s been cameras on the M25 for the last 15 years or longer.

Don’t be mislead by the picture in that article, most speed cameras on managed motorways are grey, so if you think you’re safe because you don’t see any yellow ones think again :wink:

What rubbish course we know where they are behind the big red speed limits on the overheads.
Just follow the cars and watch them light up, though i was in a disco the other night :smiley:

Just drive at the posted speed limit and you’ll be ok.

ezydriver:
Just drive at the posted speed limit and you’ll be ok.

Like that’s gonna happen. No, thousands of people will get caught and it will no doubt be the governments fault using drivers as cash cows. Same old story, I can see the headlines now.

When they were working on the M54 recently there was a headline saying that 7000 people had been caught by the average speed cameras. How can so many people be so retarded, do they think they erect those big yellow cameras for a joke.

Speeders have no one to blame but themselves.

I’ve seen those ones on the managed section of the M62 flash even when there is no speed limit set on the matrix boards. Seems as though it’s an easy way of reclaiming some off the money back they spent on doing it :unamused: