Second Saturday this year :(

Got stuck away on a Friday night for the second time in a year this week, not a happy chappy I can tell you :frowning:
Set out at 09.00 Thursday morning for what was supposed to be a very easy run, empty to jut north of Philly drop and hook and back home for the night to deliver Ben & Jerry’s Friday at noon. I arrive at the pick up point to find nothing loaded and didn’t get my load until 22.00 Friday night, ended up delivering at 08.00 Saturday. Me not happy, daughter who dotes on me not happy and wife most surely not happy LOL

nice to know that nothing changes . my wife always said " ring me when you are coming home " . happy xmas to you lot in the colonies , dave

rigsby:
nice to know that nothing changes . my wife always said " ring me when you are coming home " . happy xmas to you lot in the colonies , dave

Is that so she can get rid of the postman :smiley:

I didn’t complain yesterday when I saw how much they paid me for the ■■■■ up :smiley:

I volunteered to do a ‘Quick’ run this morning, was promised a fast turnaround, now I’m waiting behind 2 Artics at Vow, Magna, Lutterworth.
Been queuing for an hour already [emoji57]

martinviking:
I volunteered to do a ‘Quick’ run this morning, was promised a fast turnaround, now I’m waiting behind 2 Artics at Vow, Magna, Lutterworth.
Been queuing for an hour already [emoji57]

Yep, been there done that, funny thing is that when I lived in the UK I never minded Saturday working for Tesco, straight to the pub afterwards :slight_smile:
The last company I worked for over there was a road show / promo company I was working away most weekends but it was fun and I was in a pub most of the time LOL