Second Lesson; Category C

Evening All,

Second lesson today…and really feeling good with the lorry. I am still arriving too quickly at roundabouts, but I have managed to remove yesterday’s faults and my instructor complimented me on my mirror work which I took as a massive compliment!!! :smiley: Stiff neck now though; that N/S mirror is a long way away! I was also not presenting myself very assertively to other road users and giving way to them too often, so I must improve on this.

Today I did the reverse exercise. No real problems with this. But a few things I will mention for those feeling apprehensive about conducting this manoeuvre; just take it slowly, and faith in your ability to get it done. It really is very simple; listen carefully to your instructor, and if need be draw yourself your own little diagram about what you are going to do and when you are going to do it…and don’t forget the mirrors :laughing:

One more day of training before the test. It would be great to get everything achieved and ticked off that my instructor has told me…fingers crossed :smiley:

I want to thank all those who have contributed to this forum, it has been the most useful tool so far in my attempt to obtain this license…almost like having another instructor for free :smiley:

Update tomorrow

James

Keep the good work up its worth it in the end