Second hand/breakers truck parts

I’m not sure if this is the right place to ask but here goes.

What I’m after is the piece of wind break/wind deflector for a Daf 95 space cab thats on the drivers side, right at the top of the side deflector and the rear of the wind break. Its like an L shape and bolts onto the rear of the wind break. Mine was brutally smashed off by a ■■■■ pheasant between Ripon and Harrogate months ago and its absense is really getting on my nerves. No doubt DAF will charge hundreds of pounds but if I can get a cheap one from a breakers yard I dont mind buying it myself.

Does anyone know of anywhere where I might obtain one?

eldor:
I’m not sure if this is the right place to ask but here goes.

What I’m after is the piece of wind break/wind deflector for a Daf 95 space cab thats on the drivers side, right at the top of the side deflector and the rear of the wind break. Its like an L shape and bolts onto the rear of the wind break. Mine was brutally smashed off by a ■■■■ pheasant between Ripon and Harrogate months ago and its absense is really getting on my nerves. No doubt DAF will charge hundreds of pounds but if I can get a cheap one from a breakers yard I dont mind buying it myself.

Does anyone know of anywhere where I might obtain one?

Breakers yard mate !!!

Give Snows Comercials a bell on 01454 632508 they’re in Easter Compton, J17 M5.

first i would have a look on ebay (you never know :astonished: )

second get the yellow pages out i know where there is a truck breakers round here manchester ish but round lincs i would have no clue

try the local daf dealer they sometimes break them up them selves or they will have accident damaged ones in the yard

if you need that number for the chap round here i will have a drive up it’s only ten minutes away

:wink: :wink:

there is a company called beckets near castleford they are in the yellow pages i used to use them a lot

Mike-C:
Breakers yard mate !!!

It might seem flippant but it is the right answer. The internet is good for some things, but finding a second-hand wind deflector for a specific truck isn’t one of those things. I would get on the phone if I were you.

:slight_smile:
G.C. Rickards. (Birmingham)
Tel. 0121 556 0400

J.Johnsons on the A1079 near Pocklington but I’m sure there’s one in Scunny somewhere.

There will be thousands on the M20 and M25 as all the foreigners seem incapable of reaching London without side swiping a car with the o/s/f. You may even get one in the right colour :laughing:

I need an FH sun visor as the same suicidal pheasant divebombed me :bulb: