Seatbelts do you wear or not?

N2N Transport:
Had a crash a few years ago,

the telly just flew straight out of the windscreen, butat least when it followed the MICRO WAVED!! :slight_smile: :unamused:

SOrry Coffee just thought one bad joke deserved another :slight_smile:

TAXI for N2N Transport !!!.. :unamused: :wink:

No But in the Hospital the peanuts where complimentary!!

montana man:
Always if fitted…

occasionaly do forget to unbuckle when jumping out of truck though :blush:

Oh and most people get injured by items flying around the cab in an accident , this regardless of seatbelt or not…
A thought for all trampers and cab clutterers… :wink:

:

A good note here for Lucy after seeing what she keeps in her cab… :wink:

That pink thing could have an eye out if it goes flying in an accident …

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :blush: :wink:

always.
not sure why…

do occasionally forget when doing multi drop in town centres…

i very rarely wear mine in the truck because my seat belt is seperate from the seat. when the seat bounces on all these country lanes i have to drive down it ■■■■ near cuts me in half. but if i’m doing a long motorway stint i’ll stick it on

always put it on in the car without fail

Absolutely - as had been said, if its fitted its law.

SEAT BELTS SAVE LIVES - always wear it, regardless of how short the journey is.

I voted yes,but my truck hasn’t got one. If I drive a truck with one fitted I wear it.
Re reading that it sounds a bit like Jammys post but you know what I mean.

I always wear a seatbelt. The only exception is when I’m going from the yard to Schenkers (which is about 100 yards down the road).

Always wear one, unless im reversing onto a bay etc.

I wear mine most of the time. i know it should be all the time :blush:

Always wear one, and where I am now we can be sacked if caught not wearing one.This acutally happened to one of the agency guys last year. :bulb:

Coffeeholic:
1-0 :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: :smiley:

Make that 2-0 !!! Only wear it if very windy so that if i go over i don’t crack my head on the passenger door. I know theres no logic in it really because you can go over anytime, but still. I figure they’re a waste of time, i always think if i hit anything that can stop me then i won’t be popping out the screen, more like the steering wheel will be going though my innards so all the belt will do is keep whats left of my torso in one place for easy removal by the services.

I wear one for one reason only, to avoid a fine. But I have a clip which keeps it slack because I can’t abide the bloody things :twisted:

And before someone pipes up about their value yet again, I know their value. But my life is mine to risk if I choose to as long as I’m risking no-one else’s .

Nanny lives. Everywhere unfortunately. :smiling_imp:

Mike-C:

Coffeeholic:
1-0 :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: :smiley:

Make that 2-0 !!!

:smiley: :smiley: I’m on a hat-trick, where’s the bunk jumper?

Always wear a seatbelt and, as was highlighted above, adjust the headrest.

In relation to coaches, BTW, last year we flew into Gatwick for a ‘London long-weekend’ and then caught the National Express coach into Victoria Coach Station. There was myself, my wife and out 2 kids, aged 3 & 8 at the time.

My wife wears her seatbelt as it’s easier than me ‘moaning’ at her and I also put the seatbelts on the kids, however, as I looked around it appeared that we were the only ones to be wearing them! :open_mouth:

never wear mine only in high winds.

i find the scania seatbelt cuts on to my shoulder.

Spardo:
But my life is mine to risk if I choose to as long as I’m risking no-one else’s .

well said :sunglasses:

Always.

Makes me laugh when I hear other drivers telling me that they don’t and I shouldn’t - after all, they know more about safety than Volvo, Scania, Mercedes-Benz et al.

Wake up and smel the coffee. :unamused:

flying_fenman:
Wake up and smel the coffee. :unamused:

Why, hasn’t he had a shower?

I always wear a seatbelt, don’t feel safe it I am not wearing one.

G