Seatbelt Solution?

Hi Fellow truckers, Just wondered if any body else has the same problem/dilema as I have when I drive trucks regarding seatbelts.
The 1st thing I do when I jump in my car is buckle up and I wanted to do it in the trucks as well but found they were uncomfortable to wear due to undue tension in them and as I am an agency driver I drive many different trucks and found more or less them to be all the same.
Now I have found the solution for myself and would like to do a bit of “market research” and find out before I go any further down the line with this, I had an idea for a gadget that works spot on and for the last fortnight the first thing I do now is put on my seatbelt.
Would you part with 3-4 quid for something that can save you a fine & maybe even your life?
If you are can you please send email to note interest to sc.grip@tiscali.co.uk
and that will give an idea if I should take it any further or not. I will keep you updated through this post.
Thanks for your time,
Bob :sunglasses: [/u]

moved from Useful links forum to the PDF

You can buy a thing that does this already, called a Klunkclip

Pretty sure halfords flog them for a couple of quid. Basically grips the belt so it’s held slack, but not enough to stop it working.

Personally i’ve found truck seat belts no more uncomfortable that car seat belts.

I saw something like this which was designed for girls with large breasts :stuck_out_tongue:

Wheel Nut:
I saw something like this which was designed for girls with large breasts :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s what I’m looking for!

Girls with large breasts! (Thank christ SWMBO doesn’t get on here!) :smiley:

dennisw1:
You can buy a thing that does this already, called a Klunkclip

I’ve had something similar for years, but doesn’t it have to be fitted to the anchorage point? No good for agency drivers like Cowboybob.
Before I discovered the thing I use I tried first clothes pegs then bulldog clips. :unamused:

(Did I ever mention, I hate seatbelts :smiling_imp: )

this one wraps around the top eyelet. The earlier one hooks over the mounting bolt.

My trucks that old it doesnt have them fitted !!

Not going to comment on the size of my frontage!! But…
I have been using one of these for years, they just hook on and if you change trucks you can aake em with you.
Halfords is correct - thats where I got mine, but they also do em in car spares and the like and have seen them cheaper on markets.
A peg or buldog clip works just as well i suppose.

A word of warning though, dont leave the seatbelt too slack, else it will probably do more harm that good.

Hi, Guys & Gals!
Thanks for the replies to this, The only thing i could find on tinternet was permanent & so i was using a crocodile clip (makes lovely marks) I wish i had found it earlier but never mind i will wait & see, By the way my breasts aren’t that big!! :stuck_out_tongue:
thanks again
bob