Seat belt fine,

So I opted for the seatbelt course instead of the fine and possibly penalty points,but tgey didnt mention about the points.Anyway I completed the workbook and questions,so its finished.But the company who did the test invited me for two 45 minute interviews online and I will get £30 amazon voucher.Would you bother?
And how are we going to spend 90 minutes talking about seat belts?

90 minutes talking about all the “I once knew a person who didnt wear a seatbelt and he got cut in two pieces”.

Hour and a half’s work for £30 so £20/hr. Depends if you want the money or not. I get paid £25 for a person to come to my house once a month (used to be every week) and stick an extra large cotton bud up my nose and ask a few questions for the ONS Covid Study. 10 minutes of my time for £25 and a free covid test seems a fair trade.

Not wearing a seatbelt is a lower-tier fine of £50, you won’t get any points as the offense is non-endorsable. Was the course cheaper?

They demanded £100 or do the course which cost me £52

Sploom:
They demanded £100 or do the course which cost me £52

Demand is quite strong, well it’s a TOR for £50 in the Big Smoke, courts can issue a fine of £500. The new discussion about points has not been acted on…yet.