Searching a bumper and headlights for Scania 110/140

Hi all!

I’m searching for a frontbumper and the headlights for a scania LB 110/140 (headlights in the bumper, not above).
Searching in germany was without any success but over here were only a few 0-series in the early days.
Please offer anything restorable!

Regards from germany!
Jörg Richard (Unterflur)

…please have a look in your barn… :grimacing:

Hiya …scroll down page one two and maybe three, look for the site (rust in Greece) i’am sure there was some old
Sweedish stuff hanging around on that site. I’d look for you but to busy at the mo.just looked go to page 5 thats
where the Scania photo,s are there,s a chap posting these you need to contact him.
good luck John

Hi John!

Thanks for the reply!
But i stay in contact with Costas (Gr Diesels) and he is looking for me but there are only complete vehicles for sale and thats a little too much for my wallet.
I’d seen so many pictures in this forum of old 110/140’s in junkyards so i thought this would be the best place to look for the parts.
But i’m not in a hurry with these, maybe later i can get what i want.

Bye!
Jörg

Unterflur:
Hi John!

Thanks for the reply!
But i stay in contact with Costas (Gr Diesels) and he is looking for me but there are only complete vehicles for sale and thats a little too much for my wallet.
I’d seen so many pictures in this forum of old 110/140’s in junkyards so i thought this would be the best place to look for the parts.
But i’m not in a hurry with these, maybe later i can get what i want.

Bye!
Jörg

Hey Underflur, I have two with the headlights in them,and will never use them any more because I set for the 111/141
Normaly I’m not a seller but would swap them for Volvo parts.

cheers Eric,

Hi tiptop!

That sounds interesting, but i have no volvo parts.
Would be nice when you could say a price and send me a picture of the parts.
Or maybe we can swap your 140 bumper for a 141 bumper i have.
Please send me a PN!

Regards!
Jörg

Hi all!

This thread can be deleted. :smiley:
User tiptop495 had all the stuff i needed so today i had a short trip to belgium.
Thanks again Eric!

Regards!
Jörg

Unterflur:
Hi all!

I’m searching for a frontbumper and the headlights for a scania LB 110/140 (headlights in the bumper, not above).
Searching in germany was without any success but over here were only a few 0-series in the early days.
Please offer anything restorable!

Regards from germany!
Jörg Richard (Unterflur)

Hello Jorg, hope you are well, I think Johnny Mac at GHM Group will have what you need, I’ll speak to him after the holiday and let you know, Doug

Hi Doug!

Read the answer above… :grimacing:
Eric had all i need, so searching is over but thanks a lot!

We can’t await september to go to gaydon again and to have another beer in that beautiful pub we’ve been to last year next to your home!
All the best to your wife, too!

See you in autum mate!
Jörg

Unterflur:
Hi Doug!

Read the answer above… :grimacing:
Eric had all i need, so searching is over but thanks a lot!

We can’t await september to go to gaydon again and to have another beer in that beautiful pub we’ve been to last year next to your home!
All the best to your wife, too!

See you in autum mate!
Jörg

We’re looking forward to it as well. The 142 is in the shop being finished and we have a proper convoy leaving my yard this year. See you then, Doug