Sean pargeter

Does anyone know how to get hold of this guy, he’s on YouTube with ep training ltd, and nolgvbrockers.co.uk. I’m sure everyone’s watched the videos about cpc, dolly knots etc!

I’m currently studying for the initial cpc and his videos are a must, he’s very clear and informative in what he’s saying.

Anyway. Long story short, he’d be a great addition to trucknet, along with the other trainers on here. Surely I’m not getting only one who’s thought of this? :confused:

Anyone else got any comments or seen the vids on YouTube?

Cheers

Nolgvbrokers, surely I’m not the only one who’s thought of this?

Apologies for the stupid iPad predictive text, must remember to proof read lol :blush:

i’ve spoken to Sean a few times, when we used to pay to be listed on his website, real good man, he might be too busy to visit these forums, his business, set up by his father, EP Training no doubt keeps him busy, it’s mostly smaller trainers that use the forum. We are in the process of helping a training video company make a DVD for getting through the module 4 test. They currently produce training dvd’s for pretty much everything, not sure if anyone will want to pay £10-20 for it when you can use youtube for free, but at least us providers will have a saleable item to use.

Yeah fair point, him being busy and all. From what’s on YouTube he’s recently acquired a MAN tractor-trailer unit for training, think he had just the drawbar before that.

And unfortunately for you, his module 4 video is one of the best imo. I Don’t think you’ll get many that will pay unless they don’t have Internet access or something, but if you’re vid makes it onto YouTube I’d happily watch it as I’m sure many others would also. If anything just to gain a different insight

Cheers :slight_smile:

Dan Bear 87:
Does anyone know how to get hold of this guy

01372 450 800 ask for Sean

Cheers Rog :wink:

It was just an opinion out loud, he’d fit right in with us lot haha

Sean used to be a regular contributor; I don’t know why he isn’t here currently except that he’s possibly a very busy guy. All the EP training material is good and they have an excellent reputation.

I have met with him a few times and had lively discussion. Like me, he’s passionate about the job.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Hi Pete,

Yeah I get he’s busy, got his own company after all. Their material is good, you’d want him as an instructor for sure. Ive got cpc mod 4 on Monday and their video is helping me with that.

Cheers

Morning all. Thanks for your lovely comments and kind words. I am here and I do go onto Trucknet…just not as much as I used to. I am more of a ■■■■■■ than a contributor these days. Partly as the advice on here is pretty spot on.

As you Know my father, Ed, passed away in October 2013 and the business has taken up a lot of time. We have been very busy! Which is good. I did the videos as I did see some others do some similar videos and I thought I might be able to do something that explains the process a little better. Quite surprised it (and the others) have done so well. After your kind comments I will make a more concerted effort to contribute a little more to this forum. It is a very good place for newbies.

Ive met Sean and seen his set up and can personally say he is someone who is passionate about training drivers , ive recommended his company to other people , I even got tea and cake when I went in :wink: , for this part of the country you wouldn’t go wrong in giving him a call ,
jx

Hi jennie, it’s a shame I’m not in Surrey let me tell you. But thanks to YouTube and such like, we can gain wisdom from the high quality training material.

And free tea and cake always goes down well haha :grimacing:

Dan

Sean also tried to get something done about the brokers too was on telly about it think it was watchdog or might have been martin Lewis money expert or something like one of those programs was a while ago now !!
jx

Yes, your right. It was watchdog with Matt Allright, also on YouTube!
He is on the video warning people about brokers, and that the industry is unregulated.

Feel sorry for the poor bloke who got conned, his mum paid for the training and they just took it :cry:

On a similar note, my grandad has kindly paid half towards my training and I’d be absolutely gutted if that happened to me.

Regards