seafrance

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/engl … 839180.stm

I heard they were in trouble…as far as i’m concerned it would be great as they are by far the worst from Dover…if my boss ever said Seafrance i said you mean slummin’ it :laughing:

The others must be rubbing their hands together.

well thats crap… i use them every few weeks and they were the cheapest. no wonder the prices have gone up now though. oh well bak to the train for me

Not sure what they are like now, but if their anything like they were 5-10 years ago then it’s no wonder they are in trouble.

The staff were rude, the food largely inedible and all the staff wanted to do in the drivers ‘lounge’ was get all the drivers out as soon as possible so they could have the rest of the crossing off.

Maybe if they did something about the service they would not be in the situation they now find themselves.

Ski:
Not sure what they are like now, but if their anything like they were 5-10 years ago then it’s no wonder they are in trouble.

The staff were rude, the food largely inedible and all the staff wanted to do in the drivers ‘lounge’ was get all the drivers out as soon as possible so they could have the rest of the crossing off.

Maybe if they did something about the service they would not be in the situation they now find themselves.

Nothing has changed buddy :cry:

Last time I sailed with SeaChance was about 15 years ago they were bad then
I’m surprised theyve lasted this long TBH

The’ve lasted this long, because they’re owned by the French national railways (SNCF), which is government supported or run.
Never used them, must say they don’t sound good. TEF is sounding better and better, at least they allow smoking in the driver’s lounge.

allikat:
The’ve lasted this long, because they’re owned by the French national railways (SNCF), which is government supported or run.
Never used them, must say they don’t sound good. TEF is sounding better and better, at least they allow smoking in the driver’s lounge.

TEF■■?

the last few crossing i did i thought they were getting better or was it P&O had gone to the dogs as well

RIPPER:

allikat:

TEF■■?

Trans-Europa Ferries, you know, the junk heaps that run out of Ramsgate?