Sea France suspend all services

We are approaching November 16th, the date when the decision of the Court of commerce will dictate the future of the Company, the Board of SeaFrance, and the Receivers have decided, in liaison with the French National Authorities, to suspend the ship operations on the 15th of November at 04 00 hours.

We have taken this decision, with full knowledge of the consequences, to safeguard the security of the passengers, crews, vehicles and ships. We are conscious of the inconvenience this situation is causing and we apologise for this. We will keep you informed of any changes in the present situation.

seafrance.com/cs/sf_resource … DSF_Pax_Uk

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-15738181

Transeuropa (Ostend/Ramsgate) still only with one vessel. The Larkspur not back until Friday!

No sign yet of the SPIRIT OF FRANCE (new P&O vessel) but expected before year end. Currently undergoing sea trials. Once the FRANCE is in place, P&O will have the Pride of Dover and Pride of Calais laid up - the next couple of months on Dover/Calais should be interesting…

Me again, (having a forum kinda day!). For info, in case you didn’t know, here’s a couple of useful phone numbers :-

Eurotunnel info line (recorded,updated message) : 08444 63 00 00
P&O info line : 01304 86 46 76 (TO GO PO)

Happy shipping/shuttling

BobbyH:

Or this…0800 0969992, same line but this one is free. :wink:

bullitt:

BobbyH:

Or this…0800 0969992, same line but this one is free. :wink:

‘out of service’ number…!

BobbyH:
‘out of service’ number…!

Type Eurotunnel or put the 0844 number into this site… SAYNOTO0870.COM

It comes up with a few alternatives.

Seafrance : Declared bankrupt but given a lifeline until 28th Jan. Current offers by DFDS/LDA and CFDT/SCOP deemed too low as fleet previously valued at between €123m and €168m, new/revised offers to be presented by12th December. Seafrance Dover/Calais service still suspended at the moment - not sure why?!

it affects lots of other routes as well :imp:
couple of weeks ago i caught the saturday bilbao to pompey, booked and confirmed thursday afternoon but this morning for saturdays trip I’m only on the waiting list :imp:

welshboyinspain:
couple of weeks ago i caught the saturday bilbao to pompey, booked and confirmed thursday afternoon but this morning for saturdays trip I’m only on the waiting list :imp:

If you’re catching tuesdays back I’ll be on it :smiley:

billybigrig:

welshboyinspain:

docks in pompey sunday morning then leaves for bilbao but stops in la rochelle i think to change crew?
will you be on the tuesday out of bilbao then when it leaves spain again? or are you catching the freight boat on tues from the UK?

welshboyinspain:

billybigrig:

welshboyinspain:

docks in pompey sunday morning then leaves for bilbao but stops in la rochelle i think to change crew?
will you be on the tuesday out of bilbao then when it leaves spain again? or are you catching the freight boat on tues from the UK?

Tuesdays freighter out of Pompey :smiley:

WBIS
The ferry stops at Roscoff for 2 hours on a Monday morning

kerbut:
WBIS
The ferry stops at Roscoff for 2 hours on a Monday morning

:blush: i knew it stopped somewhere in cheese eater land :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: