Scunthorpe

There’s always that old favourite in Kent PRATTS BOTTOM :blush: :blush:

willey near magna park

There’s 2 villages in East Sussex called Upper Dicker and Lower Dicker

the 1st time i went through penistone i was chuckling to my self all day, when the locals go on holiday do you thing they feel silly saying “i’m from penistone”
also how do you all say it? - pen istone? or ■■■■■ tone?

oh I buy all my work pens from pen island, ink seems to last forever and they are tough as hell

order from ( Link Removed)

enter in the offer bit at check out tenper to get a ten percent discount on items

Link removed as it was to a ■■■■ sitem mm

Macka Packa:
I love going up Ramsbottom ,
on my days off.

Don’t tell Goaty, he’s the jealous type. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

garnerlives:
oh I buy all my work pens from pen island, ink seems to last forever and they are tough as hell

order from ( Link Removed)

enter in the offer bit at check out tenper to get a ten percent discount on items

Link removed as it was to a ■■■■ sitem mm

BUSTED :exclamation:

There’s an area close to where I live called Lunt, I’ve lost count of the amount of times I’ve driven through there and the sign has been deftly altered with the swipe of a black felt pen :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Big Roy:
There’s an area close to where I live called Lunt, I’ve lost count of the amount of times I’ve driven through there and the sign has been deftly altered with the swipe of a black felt pen :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Dont think “LONT” is that funny :smiley:

well i’m still pmsl at some off these but i have a personal one a previous address it was…

69 hope avenue :laughing:

what is this - Primary school . uk. net

:unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

At least this is keeping us off the streets Mr Dennis. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ben9:
At least this is keeping us off the streets Mr Dennis. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

that’s true :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

When I worked for High Street Transport (was the transport arm of Burton Tailoring) one of my colleagues got disciplined for adding a letter to the beginning of the town name on one of their parcels being sent to Uckfield in Sussex. I would have thought that they were used to it! :laughing:

What about “Brest”
Always makes me giggle.

Upper Dicker, Lower Dicker,Cockermouth and . . . . .Tiddlywink :laughing:
Indian queens - ooh err
Bugger, just noticed that the first two have already been mentioned !

Denis F:
what is this - Primary school . uk. net

:unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Yes:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

:smiley:

Zbing auto censor :laughing: