Scrapbook Memories (Part 1)

bubbleman:
Hi again,Dean,heres another bit about the F89/F88 kitchen pack…plus a few other clippings,Cheers Bubbs, :wink:

Thanks for the pics Bubbs ! :wink:

Whittle Transport.

Another one of Whittle Seddons.

whittle.PNG

EW car truck & bus:
Bubbleman

Great pic’s there, any more info on the A.E.C. Mammoth Major XBX526M ? IT would have been from our neck of the woods in Carmarthenshire Wales , have honed into it but can’t see any names etc!! :cry:

thanks for sharing.

:slight_smile:

E.W.

Hello again,E.W…I wondered about who had owned XBX and something suggested that it may have been owned by Williams of Cross Hands (green lorries) who had a yard just off the traffic lights in the village(all by-passed now)…meanwhile heres some more clippings,Cheers Bubbs, :wink:

PIE advert, Bubbs ! :wink:

bubbleman:

EW car truck & bus:
Bubbleman

Great pic’s there, any more info on the A.E.C. Mammoth Major XBX526M ? IT would have been from our neck of the woods in Carmarthenshire Wales , have honed into it but can’t see any names etc!! :cry:

thanks for sharing.

:slight_smile:

E.W.

Hello again,E.W…I wondered about who had owned XBX and something suggested that it may have been owned by Williams of Cross Hands (green lorries) who had a yard just off the traffic lights in the village(all by-passed now)…meanwhile heres some more clippings,Cheers Bubbs, :wink:

Thanks Bubbs,
Could have been I suppose, knew them well, I only worked 200 yds down the road at the lights at the Ford Dealership, and we often did things with each other to help…good old days!

:laughing: :laughing:

E.W.

2 more photos from Dad day with B.E.T. He had been pull for a check by Customs so I was walking around and took these two , First one a Subbie for B.E.T. leaving Dover and the second was is a photo of the Custom Shed ( I Think )

Hi again,heres a few more old clippings,Cheers Bubbs, :wink:

img90.jpg

bubbleman:
Hi again,heres a few more old clippings,Cheers Bubbs, :wink:

A E Evans AEC MK5 YXP 772 Fleet 166,photo taken at Barking depot.Here’s another one of it,could be a Colin Knapp photo,not sure…

evans145.jpg

All these Mk 5’s are too much for a GOM, I need a lie down. :smiley:
Yon Harold Wood photo stirs the memory cells, happy days down Wormald Street, Heckmondwike.

grumpy old man:
All these Mk 5’s are too much for a GOM, I need a lie down. :smiley:
Yon Harold Wood photo stirs the memory cells, happy days down Wormald Street, Heckmondwike.

:smiley: Aye,and the second,third and fifth in line all have West Riding reg plates,and there were more,both at Barking and Sheffield.

Hiya again,Great line up Chris…thanks for posting it,more from the clippings folder again today,Cheers Bubbs, :wink:

img316.jpg

Murphy Group ERF

Another on of Murphy’s.

2017-07-02 20.22.52.jpg

bubbleman:
Hiya again,Great line up Chris…thanks for posting it,more from the clippings folder again today,Cheers Bubbs, :wink:

Hi Bubbs,

First photo,Jameson Seddon,taken in Smith of Maddiston North St Manchester depot,once or twice a weekJameson’s used to use that depot for its groupage services,remember it well,most went to Italy IIRC.

David

5thwheel:

bubbleman:

Hi Bubbs,

First photo,Jameson Seddon,taken in Smith of Maddiston North St Manchester depot,once or twice a weekJameson’s used to use that depot for its groupage services,remember it well,most went to Italy IIRC.
IIRC Jamesons were bought by SOM Cheers Dennis.

David

19059600_300650483692898_8748562917863656950_n.jpg
A00137.JPG
Murphy Bros Ltd. ORY 595.jpg
MURPHY MANIA

Hiya again,great feedback with the Murphy bit…well done lads,more old clippings again today,Cheers Bubbs, :wink:

pickfordaaaa ppg.jpg

Pickford’s tank haulage Ford transcontinental.

pickfordaaaa ppg.jpg

Commercial motor front page.

IMG_20171010_120952.jpg
This pic was taken in the last place I would have guessed

Hiya again,more old cuttings ,Cheers Bubbs, :wink:

We must have the same magazines Bubbs ! I was only looking at the Scottish road services Guy pic this
morning !! The Pickford tank haulage pic of the Transcon i was also looking at over the weekend. :unamused: :laughing:

Harris Road Services

Harris Road Services from ERF chassis magazine. (Click on page twice to read.)

Hiya,been away for a bit so heres a few old clippings ,Cheers Bubbs, :wink: