Scrap the TV Licence Petition

Don’t know if this is the correct place to add link bbcbiased.co.uk/scrap-the-tv-license/ but maybe of interest

I don’t mind paying a TV license for BBC content as with an ipad/iPhone you can download a shed load of tv programmes and films onto your device for free, go away for the week, watch and delete. Then upload a load more new stuff at the weekend.

I was also very surprised about ITVs decision to publish the UKs ■■■ offenders register intil I realised I was watching the closing credits for Coronation Street.

chester:
I don’t mind paying a TV license for BBC content as with an ipad/iPhone you can download a shed load of tv programmes and films onto your device for free, go away for the week, watch and delete. Then upload a load more new stuff at the weekend.

I was also very surprised about ITVs decision to publish the UKs ■■■ offenders register intil I realised I was watching the closing credits for Coronation Street.

What about the fact that your tv licence money has been paid to pay compensation to the alleged victims of pretty much every BBC worker in the 70’s - wasn’t me that committed the crimes, yet I’m paying for it??

Sod that, stopped my TV licence 2 mths ago, don’t watch live TV anyway and that’s all you’re legally paying for, so sod them.

Plus, I don’t want to pay Steve the annoying git Wrights over inflated wages - or Vanessa fatty Feltz

The Sky generation for you…willing to pay through the nose for endless cheap repeats of Jeremy Kyle etc yet moan and ■■■■■ at the much cheaper and usually better BBC subscription that means we dont get ■■■■■■■■■ of ads every 5 minutes…

DrivingMissDaisy:
BBC subscription that means we dont get [zb] of ads every 5 minutes…

But we do, not seen the adverts for the appreciate or eastenders? Thier news is seriously dumbed down and repetitive, as is eastenders.
Al jazeera is the best channel for news.

10-08:

DrivingMissDaisy:
BBC subscription that means we dont get [zb] of ads every 5 minutes…

But we do, not seen the adverts for the apprentice or eastenders?

^^ This

In an average 12hr shift, how often do you hear the same advert for some show coming up in 2 weeks on the radio, or for a TV show that you’ve no interest in watching, and if you did have an interest, you’re already going to be watching it.