Scrap Box trailer wanted (near Manchester)

Tucker.C:

yourhavingalarf:
Company must have a permit from the local council to place skips on the road.

where dose it state that please?

Google is your friend…

ismwaste.co.uk/help/skip-permit … t%20simple.

Bottom line is, you can’t just put things out the road willy nilly.

yourhavingalarf:

Im still wondering if I can legally park a trailer on the road

Harry Monk:
ebay item

But having messaged them last night and no reply and tried calling them a few times today where the line just went dead. looks like this one is off!

try Derek at 01473737331 ,now hes over near Ipswich but carts and breaks up all manner of what youre on about . Even if he didnt have one in his yards hed likely know someone your way who has that sort of very helpful fellow

corij:
try Derek at 01473737331 ,now hes over near Ipswich but carts and breaks up all manner of what youre on about . Even if he didnt have one in his yards hed likely know someone your way who has that sort of very helpful fellow

cheers for that!
I’ll give him a call in the morning

Tucker.C:

yourhavingalarf:

Probably not but if you find a quiet enough spot then you might not be troubled.

stu675:

Tucker.C:

yourhavingalarf:

Probably not but if you find a quiet enough spot then you might not be troubled.

Well that is what I reckon! I have hered countless storrys of the council sticking 30 day notices on abandoned caravans and removing them there on after. But see my other thread about parking a trailer up and there all at it and no one is bothering them