Scenery Pictures!

As everyone knows lorry drivers get to see a few good sights while they’re out on the road, so I thought I’d put this thread up for those who like to take pictures of the scenery they get to see as well as just the trucks!

I’ll start the thread off :smiley:

Cheers

Jonny :sunglasses:

Some of mine. Most taken around Ullswater, early mornings…

Stuff like that makes me so glad I don’t work in the middle of a town!

Cracking shots there mate :smiley: Certainly know that feeling!

Have to admit it’s a big bonus where I live, as I’ve many hauliers around I can get pictures of the lorries of if asked in plenty of time. The fields just up the road from me along with living above one of the busiest motorway routes. And a canal with a few nice ducks here and there! Pretty lucky from a photographers point of view :grimacing:

Keep em comin!

Cheers

R.Swain & Sons front entrance on a lovely autumn sunset

I parked up for the night in the laybye where this pic was taken ,having put a bag over the no overnight parking sign,the whole area was so quiet, perhaps i should post it on the where am i thread?

Come on then keep it going.
Mike.

Isle of Wight 017.JPG

Isle of Wight 018.JPG

Isle of Wight 019.JPG

Isle of Wight 020.JPG

nailed that one dan , kylestrome bridge , sutherland .i spend all my holidays in that area but was never lucky enough to get a load up there , dave

Cheers

rigsby:
nailed that one dan , kylestrome bridge , sutherland .i spend all my holidays in that area but was never lucky enough to get a load up there , dave

err bugger ,i didnt think anyone would guess that quick .not sure about holidays i think i will move there, i done quite alot up there summer and winter kinlochbervie, scourie,ullapool,tongue,contin,fort augustus ect i not been for a year or so could be a camper trip comin on.

thelongdrag:

Off to the IOW then from Portsmouth, do you mind me asking when that was taken?

Some good pic’s.all.
And spot on H.it was 30.7.12.15.40
Mike.

Torch 010.JPG

pitty that torch didnt blow on the truvelo mike.

Hi Dan.
Don’t no if you’ve noticed that ones got a dunces hat on at the moment,can’t have been catching many :smiley: .Mike.

A5 between Betsycoed and Bethesda

Cracking picture that mate, Certainly the kind of thing I can’t wait to get out to see when I eventually get on the road :smiley:

Cheers

Went over there last week it’s lovely. I’ve never been over there before.

I love cloud formations and they patterns they make