Scanny77 spotted?

I wonder how long this will remain ?

or have the mods developed a sense of humour ■■? :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

I’m sure Scanny can deal with 2 LDF members on a wind up without me having to moderate anything :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Denis F:
I’m sure Scanny can deal with 2 LDF members on a wind up without me having to moderate anything :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Ironstripper an LDF member?? not as far as I recall we don’t :wink:

Is that really Scanny :open_mouth: :open_mouth: I always thought he was taller :laughing:

Gizmo:
Is that really Scanny :open_mouth: :open_mouth: I always thought he was taller :laughing:

Nah UGLIER YES but taller,■■?//

Anyway this guy looks more intelligent!

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Denis F:

spot on Denis and i appreciate your faith in me :smiley:

that definately is not me guys. i cant even identify the make of that car but it definately isnt a mitsubishi galant :wink:

it is quite funny but i dont know what it is regarding, especially since it is slightly inaccurate. i argue offline too :laughing:

The car is actually a Ford Mustang

swordtail:

Denis F:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

maybe a different username :wink:

Denis F:

swordtail:

Denis F:

could anyone be so wicked as to masquerade under another name ?

heavens forbid such underhand behaviour

Denis F:

swordtail:

Denis F:

Yes you could be right Zhar…erm Dennis :laughing: :laughing:

swordtail:
Yes you could be right Zhar…erm Dennis :laughing: :laughing:

Aha would that be one of those poor demented souls who flit from forum to forum betraying people while having to change names because they do not want to be recognised ■■?

Denis F:

Really :laughing: and here’s me thinking folk from here register on the “other” site under different names to cast the pearls of wisdom from there amongst the swine of here. Claiming it as there own of course :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

billybigrig:

Denis F:

Really :laughing: and here’s me thinking folk from here register on the “other” site under different names to cast the pearls of wisdom from there amongst the swine of here. Claiming it as there own of course :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Yea tossers aint they, anyways I dont fink thats fanny as fanny is a sweaty and the cars too new for a sweaty.

Although I have seen that car and driver parked in Dewsbury with driver trying to pull a couple of thirteen year olds.