Scanny drifting

kladblog.com/embed_flv.asp?i … riften.flv

Quality vid :smiley: :smiley:

just shows how crap the traction is on a scania really :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Been doing that in our yard for the last week!

Turn off what little traction control there is on a scanny and away you go…wheeeeeee… :wink:

It’s not funny and it’s not clever.

Santa:

But it so is :imp:

Here’s some MAN drifting
MAN Drift

Santa:

I rather enjoyed it, that took some skill which in my book = clever :grimacing: :grimacing:

Boy do they have fun at the Asda drivers xmas do :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

And here’s 95XF having a go

95XF drifting

Get to do that legitimately every couple of years with Crydel Skid Training and Rollover courses at MIRA - it’s great fun. We get it a lot more sideways than that though and some of the tyres have to be replaced as the shoulders get ripped off when you run back onto non slip surfaces and come to a sudden sideways halt.

joemaxi:
Been doing that in our yard for the last week!

Turn off what little traction control there is on a scanny and away you go…wheeeeeee… :wink:

same at tescos in livingston, though in the daf i didnt have to turn the t/c off lol

brados:
Kladblog's MoviePage

Off course… My people :wink:

Wee bit off googling, the other movie with this guy, racing his scanny on the kart track on Niskie Łąki:
youtube.com/watch?v=qQCTTEvDVvw

And that seems to be the guy’s webpage:
virnik.pl/index.php?firma

He is a rally driver also and he runs a haulage and coal merchant company.

Welcome to Wrocław, my hometown :smiley:

And the movie is made here: tinyurl.com/yh5mtl7

I see what hes doing wrong to annoy people, hes not done his pre drive checks as thes a light out in his visor !

lol was the car behind the lorry doing it aswell?

8 legger:
I see what hes doing wrong to annoy people, hes not done his pre drive checks as thes a light out in his visor !

Yeah, and he should have hazards and hi-vis on :slight_smile: