Scannia 10 plate

Hi, last couple of shifts I have taken a 9-10 hour reduced rest between shifts but for some reason on the tacho unit it displays my driving as if I am carrying on from day before… Checked print out and there defo a gap of 9 hours. Has anybody else experienced this??

The tacho is a stone ridge

Software glitch/bad design. It just doesn’t recognise a 9 hour rest as being sufficient to reset daily driving time.

lankyphil:
Software glitch/bad design. It just doesn’t recognise a 9 hour rest as being sufficient to reset daily driving time.

Ah ok, so the fact that on print out it shows correct is fine, so don’t need to worry about the display??

Eject the card when on a daily rest.

FarnboroughBoy11:

I have been doing, think its just software glitch

gurj254:

FarnboroughBoy11:

You’re not attempting to do a manual entry when you put it back in are you?? Can be tricky buggers those crappy early Stoneridge tacho’s, the later ones aren’t bad though.

gurj254:

FarnboroughBoy11:

ejecting the card and manual entries like some have said wont make a blind bit of difference . if your doing a reduiced rest make a note of ur drive time so you don’t fluff up later

Yep, it’s the Middle aged stoneridge units, they don’t realise 9 hours is daily rest. Bad programming to be honest

I had same thing it kept saying I was only having 5 hour daily rests :unamused:

and we told not to do manual entries too :laughing:

the other fault is it keeps adding on minutes :open_mouth:

Cheers people. Sounds like dodgy Stone ridge. It is the middle age one and I do manual entries. Bit dumb of them to miss the 9 hour rest, although it would be nice to always have a minimum of 11… Lol