Scania visor spot lights

Hi,just wondering where i can get the spot lights that fit my scania 4 series visor with the side light in them many thanks.

littleman:
Hi,just wondering where i can get the spot lights that fit my scania 4 series visor with the side light in them many thanks.

The Hella jumbo 220 will fit straight into the scania bucket

I think i must be having a blonde moment,am i right in thinking all i have to do is buy a pair of hella 220 jumbos with side lights and take the inners out and put them in mine :blush: :blush:

littleman:
I think i must be having a blonde moment,am i right in thinking all i have to do is buy a pair of hella 220 jumbos with side lights and take the inners out and put them in mine :blush: :blush:

Yes mate, the lamps are the same, just slightly different cases

Hi Littleman, there is a much cheaper, and easier way to do it, a pair of bulb holders off fleabay (£3), simply drill the correct size hole in the bezzel, slot in, and tap in to the marker light wiring, easy. :grimacing:

jimmy2loads:
Hi Littleman, there is a much cheaper, and easier way to do it, a pair of bulb holders off fleabay (£3), simply drill the correct size hole in the bezzel, slot in, and tap in to the marker light wiring, easy. :grimacing:

Fiesta side repeater holders take a capless sidelight bulb

Old iveco eurocargo headlights have capless sidelight bulbs, plus they have a rubber sealing ring to seal them into the headlight