Scania V8 R500

iv stuck mine on fearwood commercials web sight now lhd 470 he recons it will be sold in a week lets hope so lovely truck but that digi tacho will loose me o licance i can see it am i the only one who keeps forgetting to change the mode every time i stop i dont do big kms on the job so a good clean pre digi 06 unit will do lol poxy things the dvd stoneridge supply thru scania has 120 pages to take in fu… that

fearnwood commercials that should be lol and dennis marks and the other lad are on there way to who ever asked they wont be doing back to back though to many in the que waiting in front of em they are on the ferry to egypt tonight i hear they have had there arses smacked by the agents already they are trying to get em to pay 250 dollar to transit egypt we did it 3 weeks ago for nothing if they pay it will set a president so keep it in your pockets lads

i,ve had 4 470 scanias. An ex aberdeen 52 plate, 2 53 plates bought direct from bywater and an ex mill transport 05 plate. Never had a bit of bother from them engine wise. Bit of syncro trouble on the 53. Other than that with regular oil and a top end set up from scantune we got over 9mpg all day long. Great trucks. In fact i would of been interested in that one but u would need your paint money and a few bob for the dealer out of it. And it aint justifable for the job it would be for. But i reckon its a fantastic truck for some one. Them V8,s are hopeless on fuel. I dont care what the dash says. They are bloody thirsty buggers.

i know i over spent on it but charles russells colours are a bit to much the dealer aint taking nothing he is me mate he just put it on the web site to reach i wider audiance it will proberbly go for export i will end up taking the cat of the black men dont want em new exaust is only about£ 190 from swedish trucks so at least i will win the eminox cat back
i hope to end up with 22k for it i dont think thats out the way bearing in mind its pedegree and its lhd

we didnt get as much for our 470,s as we got for 420,s. All the traders we spoke too said them people in far away places aint too keen on the 470 cos it runs that bit warmer. We found we could get between 2 and 3k more for a 420 than a similar spec 470. How do you find things now. Are they still more keen on the 420 or will they take both.

yes your right my mate takes the badges of lol and they dont like the hpi 420 either i was in his yard all day taking the little red dots of the o of 420 but they buy anything if the price is right at the mo the 114 380 is going well fuel is £40 for1000 ltrs so econamy aint the issue and the version 1 fh every one wants em they are the new actros in saudi