scania topline air kit

hi lads,im lookin for the name of the haulier with white topline scanias who has fitted the 4series highline kit on top of the roof for improving the mpg.think the writing on the doors is in black.i know whitfire haulage have done it and garn haulage,the irish one with the green trucks.i just wanted to see what it looked like in white,might have a try myself.thanks dave

Think the Green Irish ones are Woodside, I thought of doing it to mine when I was on a job pulling high trailers. I took a couple of pics of a Woodside one I’ll post if I can find them. :smiley: . Are the other trucks you mentioned H. Wright ? Not sure where they are from

Not sure what your asking for as the 4 series was never a highliner,you can spec a new topliner with an adjustable airkit (garn) it maybe and probably is the same as a highliner airkit to keep their(scanias) costs down

davev8500:
hi lads,im lookin for the name of the haulier with white topline scanias who has fitted the 4series highline kit on top of the roof for improving the mpg.think the writing on the doors is in black.i know whitfire haulage have done it and garn haulage,the irish one with the green trucks.i just wanted to see what it looked like in white,might have a try myself.thanks dave

H Parkinson haulage from lancashire

Do ya mean like this dave?

jamespower.zenfolio.com/p4686945 … 5#h61e1905

You can fit a std 4 series low roof air kit on a top liner all you need is the air kit and the air kit side collors not the part on the side of the cab, the ones what bolt to the air foil its self and some longer adjusting poles what goes at the back of the cab and a cpl of bracket “home made ones” and bods ur antie fanny , oh yes and you have to drill holes in the cab roof as there isnt no pre drilled holes/mounting bolts up there
I have one ready to fit our topliner as cpt chubbs says we looked into it when on 15" 6 15"9 trl work, but as norm we never got them fitted did we chubbs “lol” I still may fit my one onto the blue topliner when cpt chubbs cleans his garage up so HE CAN PAINT the air kit for me :grimacing: :grimacing:

Bring it round , it would make a change to spray it instead of repairing your sodding downhill racers engine or diff. Best thing you ever did was swop it for another Scania. I might get Easter off for first time in 5 years :grimacing: :grimacing:

You never no valleeeeeey, you just may, But i do have a pit to build around easter, and you would make a ideal odd carrier esp how you wear em pants half way down that lardy crack of yours you would just suit the job :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:
do you want a appo form for said job?? you have it you can start good friday :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Nah, I’ll let you do it, I couldnt compete with you . You could get more bricks in your sarnie box than I could carry in a hodd :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

thanks mark h i forgot about that outfit,ill wait to find one of these parked up and get the part nos off the kit ill also need the frame that goes on the roof.to everyone else thanks.

Its just a side issue, but i think it looks rubbish.

I did also notice in the photos posted of your new R620 that the existing air blade was not adjusted to the size of the box, you could try it first. :slight_smile:

NB12:
Its just a side issue, but i think it looks rubbish.

I did also notice in the photos posted of your new R620 that the existing air blade was not adjusted to the size of the box, you could try it first. :slight_smile:

Its not done on looks NB its done to get better fuel with high trls yes it works as well we did it with a super space cab daf it looked hideous but it made a fair old diffrence with the fuel return by 1 to 1.7 mpg better. so its not done to make em look that prity :wink: