Scania tattoo

While I was waiting to tip one of my drops today, this young lad drove in with a four wheeler Foden.

We got chatting and as his shirt was open I could see that he was sporting a lot of tattoos.

He whipped off his shirt and turned round to display a huge Scania Griffin across his entire back.

What do you think of that?

ghey

I love Scania but thats just silly

But each to their own, aslong as he likes it … bit more disturbed by the fact of him whipping his shirt off to show it to you …thats def alot Ghey !!!

you should have asked him to get his ■■■■ out,he might have STO tattooed on it :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

andy.

I’ve got “Ludo” tattooed on my ■■■■■ although my girlfriend swears it says “Llandudno” :wink:

I see no harm. His skin, his choice!

Harry Monk:
I’ve got “Ludo” tattooed on my ■■■■■ although my girlfriend swears it says “Llandudno” :wink:

Well that’s nothing compared to the big West Indian geezer who had “Wendy” tattooed on his.

When he got excited it actually read “Hello and welcome to Barbados, we hope you enjoy your holiday”.

Then he would faint because there wasn’t enough blood to go round the both of them.

I don’t think its worrying that he’s got a scania tat more worrying is the fact that he’s driving a FODEN in the 21st Century :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

It could have been a lot worse I suppose. If he’d been a municipal dust cart and a fire fighting apparatus enthusiast. Any man with “Dennis” and “Simon” tattooed across his back would raise suspicions!. :open_mouth:

i remember years ago one of the truck mags had an article of a driver who worked for a firm at hull called d & p red and white xf’s anyway he had a big tattoo of his lorry and trailer on his back.

dandphaulage.co.uk/contact.php

i hope he is still there otherwise he will be regretting it. :open_mouth: :confused:

That’s nothing.

I’ve got Log tattooed on my John Thomas, but when it’s ready for action, it actually says:

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

And I’m not even Welsh. :laughing:

Ken.

jessicas dad:
i remember years ago one of the truck mags had an article of a driver who worked for a firm at hull called d & p red and white xf’s anyway he had a big tattoo of his lorry and trailer on his back.

dandphaulage.co.uk/contact.php

i hope he is still there otherwise he will be regretting it. :open_mouth: :confused:

Yeah i remember that. Where is he now?

axletramp:
While I was waiting to tip one of my drops today, this young lad drove in with a four wheeler Foden.

We got chatting and as his shirt was open I could see that he was sporting a lot of tattoos.

He whipped off his shirt and turned round to display a huge Scania Griffin across his entire back.

That would be Harry a good mate of mine drives a 4 wheeler Foden for E.T Rowlands, 19 yrs old and put himself through his Artic Test etc.

phantom309:

axletramp:

That would be Harry a good mate of mine drives a 4 wheeler Foden for E.T Rowlands, 19 yrs old and put himself through his Artic Test etc.

Thats just tragic!! It’ll take a lot of Fox & Hounds to cover that up when he finds he prefers a DAF!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

jesus christ

why doesn’t he just go all out and get scania tattooed on his napper.

phantom309:

axletramp:

OUCH!! That looks sore. (Or is it intended to be so red??)

axletramp:

Harry Monk:

Well that’s nothing compared to the big West Indian geezer who had “Wendy” tattooed on his.

When he got excited it actually read “Hello and welcome to Barbados, we hope you enjoy your holiday”.

She asked me to talk dirty to her in Welsh the other night so I said “Prestatyn!” :wink:

xtruckerlady:

phantom309:

axletramp:

OUCH!! That looks sore. (Or is it intended to be so red??)

think it was still a work in progress at this point, not sure if it has been finished yet

Bloody hell, don’t know anything about tats, but wouldn’t that hurt having one done across your spine?

Out of interest, how much would something like that cost to have done?

Harry Monk:
Bloody hell, don’t know anything about tats, but wouldn’t that hurt having one done across your spine?

Out of interest, how much would something like that cost to have done?

when i next speak too him will find out the cost for ya :wink: