scania T730

My trucks ready for truckfest :smiley:

Looking good mate. :sunglasses:
Did you add the tag axle to the 4x2 one you showed me?

NOT over found of the green square boxes on the light bar tho :grimacing: :grimacing:

got rid of the sqaures

You need to get a bit of peak on them wheels and bars. :laughing:

I’ll have to get some advice from Mr Pringle

:smiley: beacon looks good on that

yes i wonder who made it :unamused: :laughing:

Some more for ya, Thanks for the MOD DLote :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

That’s clever…how do you do that?

phantom309:

Your slipping there my friend, it’s showing a 620 badge!!

Ross :wink:

bigr250:

phantom309:

Your slipping there my friend, it’s showing a 620 badge!!

Ross :wink:

So it is :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

mate if ya notice from the first pics mine is a 730 and sams got the slightly underpowered :laughing: 620.

dlote2009:
mate if ya notice from the first pics mine is a 730 and sams got the slightly underpowered :laughing: 620.

I did notice, but how long before Scania or Volvo breaks into the 800’s then■■? :open_mouth:

Ross.

not long i’d imagine, which begs the question do we really need engines with all this power to pull 44tonnes :question: whens it gonna end 1000bhp? :open_mouth:

dlote2009:
not long i’d imagine, which begs the question do we really need engines with all this power to pull 44tonnes :question: whens it gonna end 1000bhp? :open_mouth:

not just going to be used for 44tonne.

could be used on heavy haulage.

yeah i know you need extra power for heavy haulage, but even so u can easily manage that at 680-730 so you dont need any more, and my point is why have 700+hp in a 4x2 tractor unit pulling 40tonne at most.

dlote2009:
yeah i know you need extra power for heavy haulage, but even so u can easily manage that at 680-730 so you dont need any more, and my point is why have 700+hp in a 4x2 tractor unit pulling 40tonne at most.

ask the container drivers who will have one and running for a quid a mile.

dlote2009:
I’ll have to get some advice from Mr Pringle

you cant polish a turd

dlote2009:
my point is why have 700+hp in a 4x2 tractor unit pulling 40tonne at most.

Ask most people would they rather win £90 million on the Euro lotto or £3 mil’ on the UK lotto & guess what 99.9% will answer?? My point is, ‘power is like money, you don’t have to use ALL of it all the time’!!

So I would deffo buy a 4x2 FH16 810 for Euro work, I just doubt I could get the kind of rates would intice me back into haulage at all, never mind enough to pay the running costs of that kind of beast.

Ross.