Scania t cabs

No less than 8 scania t cabs for sale on eBay from £10000 to £75000 :open_mouth: so much for being rare.seen a few out on the road as well a lot of people slag them off but I think they look well smart :sunglasses:

They may well look smart but they’re about as much use as a chocolate tea pot.

I’ve always liked this one. Started life as a 6 wheel rigid for Romantiek BVBA and then altered to a tractor unit and restored to top condition:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2002-SCANIA-164-580-T-CAB-ABSOLUTLEY-STUNNING-/221285520275?pt=UK_Commercial_Trucks&hash=item3385a51393

75k +vat for an 11year old truck, get real.

Tis a minter though by the looks of it. They’re collectors items now as they stopped making them a while back hence the asking price. They look well but anything other than driving them in a straight line…

Some of those that spent tens of thousands restoring an example will be gutted when Scania restart production since the allowance for crumple zones within trucks announced by the kings and queens of the EU rules and regs mad house.

I’ve been at the same delivery point as A S Taylor’s t cab this week a few times. I think they look really smart!

Paulson:
I’ve always liked this one. Started life as a 6 wheel rigid for Romantiek BVBA and then altered to a tractor unit and restored to top condition:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2002-SCANIA-164-580-T-CAB-ABSOLUTLEY-STUNNING-/221285520275?pt=UK_Commercial_Trucks&hash=item3385a51393

the bloke that owns that is the restorer of this

pics037.jpg

DSC_0085.jpg

I spotted Benton Brothers brace of t cabs last year, in hiding! untaxed and gathering dust, what a waste!

weeto:
I spotted Benton Brothers brace of t cabs last year, in hiding! untaxed and gathering dust, what a waste!

One of bentons is on eBay now

loadtec lotto:

weeto:

That will be one the 2 i spotted.

weeto:

loadtec lotto:

weeto:

That will be one the 2 i spotted.

It would make a nice show truck…not sure I’d pay 35k for it though

maga:
I’ve been at the same delivery point as A S Taylor’s t cab this week a few times. I think they look really smart!

shame it has got the Kuda high roof and not a proper Topline roof :frowning: