scania stolen early monday morning

Stolen scania from Holmfirth 1230 AM Monday
v reg 6x2 tag 420 in the old colours of Les Wilson Haulage from Derbyshire.
Very distinctive.

Any sightings chaps please ring 07751 673600

cash reward for information leading to recovery/arrests.

thanks
see attached pic…

I’ve stickied this for you to give people maximum chance of seeing it. dd. :wink:

mental picture in my brain, will keep a lookout.

Trukkertone:
mental picture in my brain, will keep a lookout.

They are a distinctive livery, easily spotted if it is still the same colour, or not in a container heading to Africa

must have been kids or some drunks to nick a scania. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Those people in the pic look suspicious, can they account for their whereabouts Monday? :smiley: :smiley:

I really hope you find it but I bet it’s in a Container by now. Guessing you ain’t got GPS Tracking or a cab phone in it?

I don’t think so…it’s not mine it just lives in the yard here…

incidentally this afternoon between 3 and 6pm the buggers tried to take an ERF ECX from the next village along and failed, however they did take half a dozed rims and tyres from his yard… we’ve had a posse out tonight in 4x4 mode but it’s all quiet up here at the moment… mine has about a cupful of diesel in it and is immobilised so they’ll have to carry it if they want it that badly.
If there is a God, they might be asleep under the drive axle when I set off in the morning… :imp:

madders:
I don’t think so…it’s not mine it just lives in the yard here…

incidentally this afternoon between 3 and 6pm the buggers tried to take an ERF ECX from the next village along and failed, however they did take half a dozed rims and tyres from his yard… we’ve had a posse out tonight in 4x4 mode but it’s all quiet up here at the moment… mine has about a cupful of diesel in it and is immobilised so they’ll have to carry it if they want it that badly.
If there is a God, they might be asleep under the drive axle when I set off in the morning… :imp:

Sweet jesus, where do you live ■■? Beirut ■■? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

browncow2:
must have been kids or some drunks to nick a scania. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Give them a couple of hours in it, they will soon bring it back :unamused:

did I mention I hate Gypsies? why do the police fear them so much? if I walked into somebody’s yard at midnight I’d be locked up. Some of the chaps up here on t’hills are readying for a right epic sorting out at camp ‘lucky heather’.

madders:
incidentally this afternoon between 3 and 6pm the buggers tried to take an ERF ECX from the next village along and failed,

As i live not a million miles away, which village?

Ken.

■■■■■ HQ was down in Brockholes…they vanished Friday sometime…soon to appear in a field near you!! :imp:

madders:
Some of the chaps up here on t’hills are readying for a right epic sorting out at camp ‘lucky heather’.

I like this! I hate ■■■■■■ too. Burn them out.

Any news or sightings of this Scania yet?

Them lads up in those hills of West Yorkshire still have ritual burnings of witches and warlocks, don’t suppose it will matter if they use a few ■■■■■■ for kindling :stuck_out_tongue: