Scania seat covers

Looking for Scania r series seat covers. Preferably waterproof. (not bladder problems…). I have seen some on Amazon at £20 or there abouts. Anyone with info on sensibly priced covers?

Jeez £20 sounds a bargain tbh. I priced some up at my local MAN dealership and they wanted £160 EACH! :imp:

I know they are cheap, but I wondered if they were complete rubbish. I’m often wet and dirty, so they need to stand upto washing!

Scania leather ones are £400 a set or so we were told when we bought our new sweeper. £14.95 ON eBay, available in a range of colours, water resistant not water proof. Search Scania accessories.

the maoster:
Jeez £20 sounds a bargain tbh. I priced some up at my local MAN dealership and they wanted £160 EACH! :imp:

Why did you price up Scania seat covers at your local MAN dealers and why were you surprised at the cost you were quoted
ya know Just curious :question:

green456:

the maoster:

Why did you price up Scania seat covers at your local MAN dealers and why were you surprised at the cost you were quoted

I find that my local MAN dealer invariably undercuts the Scania agent for things such as seat covers and bulbs. It also competes very well with Debenhams on bedding and make-up, plus offering cheap holiday deals to The Caribbean. Hth.

the maoster:

green456:

the maoster:

I find that my local MAN dealer invariably undercuts the Scania agent for things such as seat covers and bulbs. It also competes very well with Debenhams on bedding and make-up, plus offering cheap holiday deals to The Caribbean. Hth.

sounds more like a WOMAN dealer

thehairyarsedtrucker:

the maoster:

green456:

the maoster:

sounds more like a WOMAN dealer

Ain’t that a different thing altogether?