Scania R620 Manual

Does anyone know where I can download a R620 Manual?
or is it one of them I gotta buy from Scania

Had a nose on Scania site can’t seem to find one on there to download

Cheers

Good luck mate,I’ve emailed Scania as the R440 topline i’ve just took over has the drivers handbook missing,heard nothing from them and also the middle curtains that seperate the bunks from the seats,quoted £480 by Scania to replace them,ouch!
Why can’t F… drivers leave things alone or put things back how they found it when they leave companies?

■■■■ that on the curtains get a pair of frilly ones made :laughing: :wink:

Stuff that!!
I like my truck to look like its just come out of the showroom not the fairground look!! lol
Trying to get the company to pay for them but its a battle of will’s at the mo.

:laughing: :laughing:

I must admit I do have frilly in mine fella who had my R500 “before I got the Volvo” he removed the frillys and put the standards curtains back in :smiley:

Wished this wally had,took the handbook,the curtains and the rail,company got in touch with him last week and he said,“yeah,their all under the top bunk mattress”,yes like hell they are,reckon he’s sold them.
I mean if people like to alter things on the truck whilst they drive it,then fair enough,but just please put them back how you got it when you leave.

Agree with you on that one fella
Have you looked on eBay people breaking Scania’s for your curtain gotta be cheaper then Scania then give them a quick wash :wink:

i wouldnt have thought it would be a 620 specific manual as most of them show all truck /engine variants in the one book