Scania R500 (2004) Any advice?

Gogzy u need to get a life mate it seems to bother u more than me,Thats the same old thing u come out with every time, Think of something new :laughing:

The truth be known you love scanias but no one will let you drive one :grimacing:

And iā€™ve never been sacked for what u did :blush:

Haha you couldnā€™t pay me enough to drive a scanny

And sacked for what jobby?

You know :unamused: :wink:

And do u mean u have to pay people to drive SCANIA KING OF THE ROAD TRUCKS, I thought you only had to bribe people that drove dafā€™s. :grimacing: :grimacing:

Chin up one day u will get that real truck might have a dent in the roof though. :grimacing: :grimacing:

no i dont knowā€¦tell me since you know

also my lowly 460 beat a so called mighty 620 up the m20 hill at doverā€¦by a considerable difference.

yer at 22mpg i remember :grimacing: PMSL :grimacing:

here you go then jobby.ps dont give me the crap that i took this going downhill. if i did then i wouldnt get a reading.

pps you not gonna tell me why i was allegedly fired for?

Did you get that on ebay :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Canā€™t you remember :frowning:

ha, you wish i was joking,

and i obv remember why i wasnt fired from a company you dont/didnt work for so obviously you know everything about them

:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

wellā€¦enlighten us

gogzy:
also my lowly 460 beat a so called mighty 620 up the m20 hill at doverā€¦by a considerable difference.

Yeah but you was empty and the scania was a 100 ton low loader. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
A daf couldnā€™t pull a greasy stick out of a dogs arse

funny how a low loader can look like a fridge, did it have a full load of hanging meat and 36t of steel plate on the floor?

If it was an Irish one it would Iā€™m sure itā€™s the law that they have to run like that lol

well it wasnt irish.it was an english motor

Was it a 54 plate with a particulate trap on?

No that over heated on the side of the road :grimacing: :grimacing: