Scania r480 2008 ecu failure & fuel problems

Last week my 08 r480 topline stopped and was found to have a ■■■■■■ fuel filter , it then proceeded to run rough and keep dieing which was put on the computer and diagnosed as a faulty ecu which has been replaced and since it was fitted doesnt rev correctly when pulling away and when you apply the throttle it hesitates before revving freely , any ideas and weve tested the the throttle sensort thingy ? and checked the ecu connection

ddddd

Seeing as though the ECU has been replaced I wouldn’t waste time looking any further than that. It may be [zb]ed, but is more than likely a bent pin or similar in one of the connections. Take them apart and inspect them, it may solve the problem

■■■■■■ fuel filter may now be ■■■■■■ injectors

Exact same thing happened our 07 scania. New ecu required a 470 ecu worked and you find them easier than 480 because the 470 has a short lifespan.

Reduced fuel flow through a restricted filter will cook the engine ecu as the diesel is used to cool the power transistors that power the injector coils.

It’s a Scania, it will be a total ducking mystery, especially to them!!!

I give trying to work stuff out for myself when it became apparent that certain dealers didn’t have a clue either